😈 Chapter 3 😈

I woke up from my nap an hour later making it 17:30. I looked around the old, rustic looking room; to find that it was starting to cascade into darkness.

I decided to go and have a shower, so I got out of the creaking, mother fucking old ass bed and trudged yet again over to the shower.

After I had a shower I got changed into my pyjamas ready to sleep.

I jumped into my bed and tried to sleep. Key word: tried.

I twisted and turned and yet sleep never fucking arrived.

I stared up at the ceiling and tried to think of nothing however my mind was buzzing with thought. About how josie is acting strange, about the new guy, about my life.

Why is life so fucking hard?

I looked over to my alarm to see that it was 18:39! Wait, I've been laying here trying to fucking sleep for a good hour, what the actual fuck?!

I grabbed ahold of my phone and decided on calling Josie as I was fucking bored.

The phone rang which echoed throughout this quite, now dark room.

After the third ring the phone picked up, "hey Josie, you home yet?" I asked.

"Yer I've been home for a while, where were you?" She asked. I took my phone away from my ear and saw all the missed calls Josie had left.

"I went and done some shopping with my mother." I lied, I didn't need to be called out by her right now.

"That's cool." She said, which proceeded into an awkward silence. Which we NEVER have?!

"Ow, I have something to tell you!" I said, remembering what happened after I had left the school building.

And as if realisation struck her she spoke, "I have something to tell you too-" she paused, "you know what, I will tell you first, is that alright?" She asked a bit impatient for my liking.

"Sure." I replied.

"So guess who got invited to the exclusive once a year best party thrown by the populars?" She said ecstatically.

I mean it is kinda obvious that it's her as she is kind of a popular, so it makes sense, "you?" I asked in a now bored tone.

"Yes!!! I am sooooo excited!" She shrieked on the other end of the phone.

"Well, I'm excited for you." I said as I knew she would have a temper tantrum if I didn't say something to make her happy in return.

"Awwww! Thanks boo!" She said (see told ya.).

"Sooooo-" she said as an awkward moment was creaking up through the atmosphere, "what about you?" She asked awkwardly which I scrunched my face up to.

"Well, you know the new guy from English?" I asked.

"duh! Who could forget the lovely specimen!" She said in a dreamily tone.

I proceeded, "well, when I was walking towards the school gates I was stopped by the new guy, he stopped me to give me his phone number." I explained.

"You have his phone number?!" I could hear her screaming on the other end of the phone.

"Yes?" I said unsure.