I had a strange dream.

So... if you're in the Phandom, you probably know who Dan and Phil are right?

And if you're not, they're basically super popular youtubers

Weeeell, I had a dream I met them but it was literally the weirdest thing with some wierd systems I can't explain. Let's start shall we!

Disclaimer: I have never met neither Dan or Phil

Okay, so I was with my family in a mall, and I had to use the bathroom so I went alone, it was a boys and girls bathroom and for some reason, above the stall next to me it said, I kid you not, there was a sign above the stall door that said "Dan Howell"...wtf brain, you ok? So I kinda stood half inside my stall, peeking through the top half because apparently  instead of  a full stall door it was cut off halfway... WHY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD SOMEONE EVER USE THAT?! ... *sigh* anyway, I waited for the person to walk out and when they did, Phil fucking Lester walked out. UM?! I accidentally let a loud "For fucks sake!" Slip out and I walked out of my wierd-ass stall and while he was stood at the sinks I introduced myself. I barely remember what I said but it started with an awkward "...hI". We spoke for a bit (Like 30-60 seconds) and then, Dan friking Howell walks out after the stall at the end. I awkwardly introduced myself again, I don't remember much, blah blah blah, we took our pictures, and they left. MY MIND NEEDS HELP.

*sigh* is this really my life

-Just A Nerdy HuffPuff