Chapter One

Warning grafic scene ahead:

                      *Flashback*

Myr body shudders as my door creaks open to reveal his tall dark daunting figure. A wicked grin forms on his face as he carefully shuts the door. He slaunters toward me slowly watching me closely with beady dark eyes. I hold my breath as he moves closer knowing what is to come. "Hey sweetheart", he whispers as the foul smell of beer and weed enters my nose. I stay frozen as he peels back the covers to reveal my body. Goosebumps raise all over my body from the cold air and his dirty gaze on me. He settles his hands on my shoulders and yanks me up right. His rips my shirt and bra in half and I watch as my overly large girls large tumble out. I try to pull out of his grip but he takes out his rope. I wiggle and  try to escape but he ties me to the bed quicker than I thought would be possible. He quickly unzips his pants and takes them off then moves to me yanking down my shorts exposing myself to him. I watch frozen a he settles on top of my body. I try to plead but no sound comes out of my mouth so I sit silently and watch as he spreads my legs and instantly plunges into me.
             **End of Flashback**
          I scream at the top of my lungs and thrash around on my bed as if to get rid of the dream. The sound of my mother's voice whispering and rubing her slender warm fingers is what snaps me out of my oblivion. "It's okay baby, it's okay, you're okay",I hear her whispers as I lay now motionless on my bed. I snap my eyes open to stare into her dark warm eyes. She sends me a soothing smile of lips tilting.
         I take deep calming breaths in and out. "That's it, in and out", she says softly. "Hi mama", I mumble in a whisper. She smile and pulls me up and out of bed. I wobble and slowly straighten. "I made some pancakes for you and Chris, do you want koo some", she says louder now seeing as I'm okay. "God yes", I laugh as say it trying to forget what I just dreamt about. She nods slowing with a huge smile on her face and oddly dancing out the door. Bursting laughter explodes out of our mouths as my little brother comes to investigate all the commotioHe  gazes at me closely with bright colorful green eyes.                             I open my arms and he runs, jumps up and settles his warm body I'm my arms. "HELLLLOOO A.C.", he screams in my ear. "Hush up will ya I just woke up ya dum dum", I say jokingly. "Fine fine", he says and walks out the door. I close the door and stare out the window at the snow covered landscape. God it had been months since I had a nightmare. I actually thought I got rid of them. I guess not. I dismissed the topic and focused on what to wear. I didn't wanna dressing really nice but I also didn't wanna look like sh*t considering it was the first day of school. I walked over to the closet and surveyed the contents of it. I gave up and grabbed a bunch of random sh*t and threw them on. I walked over to the mirror brushed my hair and walked downstairs. My mom stands at the counter already dressed in her waitress uniform piling food onto three plates. Chris sits at the table in a cute dinosaur shirt staring intently at the screen of his tablet. As I walk past him to the refrigerator I ruffle his already combed hair. "Angel", he whines,"I just combed that". I smirk at him as I say,"I realize that". He sends me a annoyed yet playful look as be shots up from his chair and jumps at me. We both fall to the ground as he starts tickling me. Giggles and snorts escape from my mouth as he runs his hand over my most ticklish spot. "That's enough, come eat before you are both late". Chris climbs off me as fast as he can and settles at the table. Mom walks over and pulls me off the ground then runs her hands through my incredibly curly hair. We walk over and sit at the table. On my second bite of food I hear the familiar sound of my best friends honking the horn outside the house. I grab my book bag and hurry over it kiss mom and Chris on the cheek. I shout my goodbyes and rush out the front door. "Aye babygirl", shouts Tiana while Allison just giggles at the odd way Tiana screamed it. "Ayeeeeee",I screamed back equally as weird. We all laughed as I walked down the driving slowly climbing into the familiar blue jeep. We started talking about our senior class trip we would have this year when They Don't Know About Us started playing faintly on the radio. Tiana cranked it to full volume and we all sang along as we slowly drove our way to school.

 Tiana cranked it to full volume and we all sang along as we slowly drove our way to school

So that was the first chapter.😀😀😀😀. It might seem as if Angel forgot about the whole dream and as if she was able to forget about it in a the snap of fingers but she just likes to pretend nothing is wrong and doesn't like thinking about it. The song that comes on in the car is at the top. Can you tell which one of her friends is a little
cra cra and loud? 😊😊😊. Thanks for reading so far. Love ya,
Justine