Airplane

"Bye!"
That's it. Finally moving to the United Kingdom. My home. I walked into the airport, weighing my bags and giving them in. Then walking to a bench to finally sit down and do, wait for it, nothing!  No more worrying. No more talking the whole way. I finally get to be alone.
"Good evening and welcome to Stanstedd (I know that's somewhere in England but I don't know any airports in America so....) please passengers to flight 28 make their way to gate 4, passengers to flight 28 make there way to gate 4. Thank you!"
Fuck. I got up and made my way to gate 4. Lining up to the stairs for the airplane. A few 20 minutes later of old lady's chatting and 3 year olds that clearly have parents with no patience, I got on the plane.
"Seat 19, seat 19, ah!" I whispered under my breath as I made my way to my seat. I sat down nearest to the window. About 3 minutes later two men sat down next to me. I took out my phone and put down music on. Texting my friends to be at Bristol Airport in about 11 hours. Getting an instant response. I caught a look at the man nearest to me. His red hair swiped past his hella brown eyes. He was looking  at my texts. Cheeky little cunt. I texted my mum to let her know I got on the plane safely. I went back into my playlist and changed the song, I think it was some kids music. Guess my sister has been on my phone. Cow. I flicked past the endless loop of the same songs, so I changed playlists. Yes! Eminem! I put my phone away and felt the new tattoo on the back of my neck, it's the word freedom but the top of the 'm' was a bird flying off. It was a new tattoo so it hurt really bad. I gasped through my teeth when I touched a sore part.
"Is everything ok?"
I looked and the cheeky cunt from earlier heard my gasp.
"Yeah it nothing, just a new tattoo."
"When did you get it?"
Why am I having a conversation with a neighbour on a plane. The fuck?
"Yesterday, my friend is going to freak when she sees it." I chuckle, he chuckles and turns to his friend talking about sound check, I think it was anyway. I fell asleep around the second hour into the flight.