Pool party

"Noah Black, nice to meet you. Is Maria Blair here?" He steps inside the house and looks around.
              ______________________

"Are you some robber? Because you suck at pretending." Matthew blurts out.

I speed walk over to Noah, "How do you know where I live?"

     Avoiding my question, he faces me, looking at me, up and down.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," I say, smirking.

He digs inside his pockets and takes out his phone. I grab his hands and lower them.

"I was just kidding," I say, in an obvious tone.

He chuckles, exposing his dimples. "I wasn't checking you out nerd, I was making sure your swimwear wasn't too transparent."

"How'd I do?" I twirl around with my towel around my shoulder.

      "Excellent." He replies.

    "How'd I do?" my brother says in a girly voice and twirls around.

     I glare at his annoying self while he laughs his ass off. On the other hand, Noah is trying so hard not to laugh, his face turns bright red.

      "Follow me," Noah blurts out, walking out the door with his hand on his mouth.

     I close to door behind him, leaving me and my brother still inside the house.

      "Don't you dare do that again." I angrily say to my brother, more than embarrassed.

      "Do what?" He stares at me, dumbfounded.

      I hear a burst of laughter from outside the house.

     I sigh and walk out the door, staring at Noah and Zack laughing their asses off in the car. Noah sees me first, stops laughing and clears his throat, assuring Zack to stop.

     Zack was still laughing until he finally saw me. He straightened up and cleared his throat aswell.

     I call my brother outside and get into the car, "Hey Zack."

      "Hey Maria. Your brother comin'?"

      "Yeah, my mom said I had to...." I scratch my neck.

       "How old?"

        "14," Matthew says.

      "Good. Mature enough to see teenagers kissing."

      "Excuse me?" Matthew and I exclaim at the same time.

      Zack clears his throat once more, saying something in between.

      "Drive."

      Noah pulls out of our drive-way and speeds towards the road.

            ____________________