Chapter 15

Just a warning , there might be a lot of time skips in this chapter! Sorry for the time skips. xoxo Gossip Girl

"Hey Tessa..."

Tessa's head quickly snapped toward's Chance's direction. Her facial expression changed and the hand that was in a fist fell to her side. They stared at each other, neither of them daring to look away. The feelings were so oblivious, I just wanted to go over there and smash their heads together for them to kiss.

"Ride your brother's nuts, you're a squirrel for his acorn." I heard. I looked around and looked at a guilty looking Anthony. Everyone's gazes were upon him as he rolled his eyes. "What, it's a good song!" He said while holding his hands up. We continued to look at him, scolding him with our eyes. "Too soon?"

***

We were all seated backstage at the venue where we'll be performing our hit song 'It's Everyday Bro'. Tessa, Erika, and I were sitting next to each other, outfits matching.

(Outfit)

"I'm going to go touch up my makeup, I'll be right back." I said. "I'll come with you." Erika said and I nodded. We proceeded to leave the room, the guys asking us questions on where we were going. Ha, like it's any of their business.

I entered into the bathroom and fixed my makeup.

"I wasn't invited to your show, how sad." I heard from behind me. I turned around to make eye contact with my internet friend, Tana Mongeau. She was standing on top of one of the stall's toilets, the door wide open, looking as bad-ass as ever.

"Tana!" I screamed and She hopped down from the toilet, her heels clicking against the marble floor. We hugged, leaving Erika standing there looking dumbfounded. Erika cleared her throat, and my attention was immediately on her.

"So... Tanya-"

"Tana."

"Right, Tana, are you coming to the show?" Erika asked politely, a smile on her. A hint of confusion was noticeably noticeable in her voice.  The smile on Tana's face faltered.

"I can't, I'm already late for an interview. I just stopped by to see my fave. I'll see you girl's later, yeah?" Tana didn't wait for an answer as she walked out of the bathroom and toward the back entrance. Only so she wouldn't get mobbed by tons and tons of supporters.

I looked at Erika, and Erika looked at me.

"Well... that was interesting."

*** sorry for so many time skips ***

"Hey guys!" I screamed into the microphone as I ran on stage, my heels clicking, but no one was able to hear with the loud thumping music. The crowd screamed in response and the last people were called onto the stage. Screams were getting louder with each person that came onto the stage. Lastly was Jake. Jake came onto the stage and screams and yells erupted, rattling my brain. I plugged my ears and looked around the stage to find the others doing the same thing.

"Are you ready?" (kids) Jake said into the microphone, and once again the crowd roared. "I said, are you ready!" Jake yelled and the crowd screamed louder than ever before, but I just stood there stunned.

"Hit it."

Suddenly, the familiar chords of It's Everyday Bro started playing. The crowd was jumping, people were already starting to sweat. Most importantly, the supporters were having fun. We just lit every single day bro.

"It's everyday bro with the Disney Channel flow. 5 Mil on YouTube, been six months, never done before..." Jake continued to rap his lyrics, then Nick, then Chance, and finally it was the Martinez Twins and I's part.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on." Ivan said, interrupting Jake. "Can we switch the language?" Emilio asked. "We 'bout to hit it." I said. Our part went by kind of fast, I enjoyed it, but I loved rapping... especially in Spanish. 

"Martinez Twins,"

"And Natalia!"

"Representando España!" Representing Spain

The rest of the performance flew by, we exited the stage after a couple more minutes. I was barely sweating, but Jake was a different story. He had on a fluffy hoodie, black pants, and his yeezy's. I'm not surprised that he as sweating as bad as he was.

"I'm not tired." I stated out of nowhere. Most of the others agreed with me on not being tired, all except for Jake. He stayed silent and chugged a full water bottle.

"I want to go out tonight." Tessa said and I said, "Me too!" The others simply nodded their heads, even Jake. "Where do you have in ind, b- Tessa?" Chance asked, stumbling on his words. They would be so cute together, I'm really tempter to push him into her. They just need to have babies already! I am Aunt Natalia after all...

Tessa looked at me with a smirk on her face. I think I knew what her answer was about to be.

"Well... I was thinking, maybe we could go to a Casino."