Smut- Kidnapped

Bokutachi kidnapped Hitoshi-San again. This time however, Hitoshi-San was enjoying it. They were dating now, and the sexual tension was surreal. Hitoshi sat in a chair naked, tied up, and blindfolded, not knowing where Bokutachi was or what he was going to do. Blood rushed down under when he started thinking about what bokutachi was soon going to do to him. Suddenly, bokutachi spoke, "Already excited? I can't have you getting off too quickly. Or are you into overstimulation? We will have to see." Hitoshi blushed and let out an embarrassed Nya~ Rawr~. Bokutachi smirked at this action. He then went onto his knees, in front of Hitoshi. He grabbed Hitoshi's dick and started moving his hand up and down. Hitoshi let out a Nya~ Rawr~ in pleasure. He continued this action for a while. Bokutachi removed his hand and replaced it with his mouth. He started sucking, taking in Hitoshi's full length. Hitoshi squirmed beneath the ropes in pleasure and more Nya~ Rawr~s came out of him. He felt himself getting close to cumming and moaned out to Bokutachi. "I-I think I'm about to cum..Nya~Rawr~"
Bokutachi removed his mouth from Hitoshi's dick seconds before Hitoshi came. This resulted in his cum being splattered all over Bokutachi. "Ahh, you got it everywhere on me... it does taste nice however, so I'll let you go this time." Bokutachi then sat on top of Hitoshi. He put Hitoshis dick in his ass and his hands on Hitoshis shoulders. Riding him, he went up and down, bouncing. Hitoshi was making all kinds of noises due to pleasure. "You look so vulnerable, with that blindfold on and your body twitching like this. I find it cute." Bokutachi said into Hitoshi's ear seductively. Hitoshi couldn't take it anymore. Without warning he came inside Bokutachi. Bokutachi came too, after being filled up with Hitoshi's cum. Bokutachi stood up, and said, "Now, prepare your mouth, I'll be shoving something in it.." Hitoshi blushed and opened his mouth wide, ready for Bokutachi's dick. Hitoshi felt the tip being slowly put into his mouth. Suddenly, Bokutachi slammed his dick into Hitoshi's mouth, causing him to gag. "Suck it." Bokutachi commanded. He started to suck, when suddenly, the sound of glass breaking was heard. "HITOSHI-SANNNN WE HAVE COME HERE TO SAVE YOUU--.......Nya?." Bokutachi didn't know what to do. This random Neko girl burst in. "Raku-chan? What are you doing here? I'm not very arigato-ful." Hitoshi stated, flustered and still blindfolded. "H-Hitoshi-sannnn, my heart, I think I'm going to die of a broken heart...." Raku exclaimed. "If you want, you can join...If not, leave us be! As you can see, we are doing something, more like each other." Bokutachi pointed at the door. Raku left, crying. The place was silent for a while. "Well, that was a turn-off. We will do this tomorrow, and I'll make sure there are no disruptions. Okay?" Bokutachi said in Hitoshi's ear. The boy nodded, the red in his cheeks never fading away. Bokutachi untied Hitoshi and removed his blindfold. Hitoshi watched at bokutachi left to get his clothes.
~FIN (maybe not, I don't know)