Chapter 2

*Still In Centopia* & *Still In Third Person's POV*

Mia and Mo woke up and found each other in each others arms and as soon as they saw each other's eyes they melted into them and after 30 seconds staring into each other's eyes they finally started to speak. Mia started to speak first "Thank you, Mo" then Mo said "You're welcome, Mia,"But then his face turned serious and was filled with concern and worried expression "But you should really be more careful, this case of pain is rare, meaning you haven't been taking care of yourself" he said, slight anger filled his voice. "It's just......you see...... (sighs) Fine I have no excuse, it's just I really didn't have time for rest of these days and I guess I haven't really been taking care of myself too, also the oracles starting to warn me too." "Well you should probably get back if you don't get back you won't be able to help take care of yourself" then Mia tried pressing the button on her bracelet but it started speaking saying "You are too weak please bring someone with you or wait a few months to get enough strength to go back" then Mia started to panic "I can't stay here people will start asking me questions if I return after a few months" she started taking deep breaths. Mo was silent until he spoke and said "I'll go with you" he said with a serious expression "But Mo-",she was cut in off by Mo ,"I'll tell my parents and go whether they allow me or not" he said with a now confident tone.  Mia was speechless,why would he leave a paradise just so he can help her get better?  Her eyes glistened with tears "Thank you" she whispered into his ear and  grabbed him into a hug and started crying.  "You're welcome" he whispered back into her ear and whispered "I would do anything for you" then Mia just smiled and Cried harder onto his shoulder.

NOT KNOWING WHAT KIND OF ADVENTURE TOMORROW LEADS TO...

A/N:  Sorry guys for the short chapter But I'll try to update more so BYEEEEEEEE.👋🏻
Thank You For Your Time👍🏻
Ruby Girl Out✌🏻️🌹🌺💫