Brief description of upcoming book

Hello! So I know I said that the next update will be tips on making a great cover...but I wanted to show you a brief description of my book. Here goes nothing. Tell me what you think so far.

Allie

All my life I wanted to be popular  pretty, and cool. No one likes me, I'm a nerd, I lost all hope in life, I even lost friends and family along the way. Each day I am taunted for my purple and blue hair, my piercings, my tattoos, my looks basically. People take me as a threat. They say I have no heart, no soul, no love in me.

And it's true, well​ somewhat. I used to love people, but now I look at them in disgust. It's horrible what we as humans do to each other. And I hate them for that. We treat each other like crap because one person is gay, another person talks different, they look different, or are different in general.

Just because I look like this doesn't make me a weirdo. Just because he's darker than you doesn't make him different. Just because she has a scar on her face doesn't mean she is ugly. Just because im different doesn't make us different.

We are all the same, even though we're different.

If you can love that means I can love to, right?

If I am ugly, what does that make you?

I killed a cow, you killed my sister what does that make you? A murderer. I kill to survive, you kill for pleasure.

I whimpered as I stepped on the gas pedal harder than before as I thought about Josie.

She shouldn't have died. She shouldn't have died. It's all because of people! I hate my life! I hate my life!-

My hands gripped the steering wheel tighter and tighter by the moment. I looked over to my right and saw something.

My eyes grew wide with fear as I saw bright lights heading my way.

I screamed louder and louder as the lights became closer and closer. Oh how I hate my life.

And then pain shot up my left side leaving me groaning as I shut my eyes tight. Suddenly I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness. Then everything went black.

So how do you guys like it so far? Good or not?

Next is the tips.