Surprising James

I get out of the flying limo that I ride around in. Ok before you ask why i fly around in a limo, let me introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Ridley Cassiopeia Potter. I am 17 years old. My hobbies contain of pranking  people, flying on a broom ( witch I never get to do), Singing and preforming on stage in front of all my muggle fans.

Oh, right! I never mentioned that I am a famous muggle singer. In the muggle world I am know by Kam Star.  I am most known in the muggle world for my song Fireflies.

( Yes, I know the song is originally by Owl City but pretend it's not. In my story Owl City doesn't exist.)

As I get out of my limo a get crowded by a thousand students. Most of them asking for my autograph. 

When I finally make it into the school I am lead to the front of the hall by a teacher with a pointy hat and a stern face. Yikes! remind me never to get on her bad side.

When we get to the front of the hall I see a professor with a grey beard and half-moon specials. he gives me a kind smile and stands and addresses the rest of the school. " Welcome to all the first years and our new transfer student and welcome back to all the returning students. Now i would like to introduce our new transfer student, most of you know her as Kam Star the muggle singer, an one person besides me, the other staff and herself know her true identity. Now help me in giving a warm welcome to Ridley Potter!" I walk up to the sorting hat and it is placed on my head.

I jump a little as the hat starts to speak to me. "Ah! Another Potter! Well, you are quite smart and witty, you would do well in Ravenclaw. OH, and Loyal to others, Hufflepuff may suite you. Oh,  Cunning and Ambitious,you would thrive in Slytherin. You have plenty or courage, Gryffindor would be a nice choice. This is the hardest choice I have ever had to make. I chose RAVENPUFF SLYTHERDOR!" The hat shouts to the whole hall.

All around the hall there are whispers of confusion. I look to the teachers table and see the professor with the half-moon specials smiling at me. He rises once again and walks over to me. " needn't be confused young one. It means that you will be in all houses. That is extremely rare. The last person that was put in all houses was Marlin himself. You are special my child. You are destined for great things." He said to me.

After the hall calms down, I am told to sit at the Gryffindor table. As I sit a few people give me weird looks. I decide to shrug it off and sit down and eat.

When the Feast finishes a group of 4 boys walk up to me. One has short black hair with round glasses. Another has long shoulder length black hair and grey eyes. Another has sandy blonde hair with scars across his face. And the last is a blonde kid that has a welcoming smile but untrustworthy eyes.

The one leading, the kid with the glasses, steps forward with a smile that i would know anywhere. My twin Brother. James. Well, I decide to tug on his stings a tiny bit.  

" Hello, Rid." James says, using my old  nickname he gave me when we where kids.

I give him a, fake, confused look. " I'm sorry, do I know you?" I ask in a pretend confused voice to match my face. 

He gives me a sad look. " Yes. I'm your twin brother. James. Please don't tell me that over the past 6 years you've forgotten me."

As a pained expression passes over his face I decide to give up the jig. I pull him in to a tight hug. " Of coarse I remember you Jamsie. Your my other half! How can I forget you when every time I look in the mirror I see you." I hear him sigh with relief.

As I walk with my brother and his friends, who I learned where Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Petigrew, a girl with red hair and green eyes walks over to us.

" Hi, I'm Lily Evans. I'm one of you biggest fans. Can I have you autograph?" She asks me.

I smile at her. " Of course you can." I take out a pen and sign her note book.

" Thank you so much Kam!" She says with I huge smile on her face.

I smile back. " Anytime. And please, call me Ridley."

As she walks away, James turns to me. " So, Rid. What are you doing here. I thought you went to Beauxbaton."

" Oh, I did. That I realized that I haven't seen my twin brother in over 6 years and that I needed some twin time before my BG tour coming up."

He gives me a sad look. " Right. The world tour. That means I won't see you for a whole year. What am I going to do without my twin."

I pull him in for a tight hug. " I don't know James. Bit knowing us we will find a way."

After that I make my way to my dorm, ( witch I have all to my self since I am in all the houses,) and pull out my keyboard.

I change into my pajamas and put my keyboard on my lap. I start to play my song Fireflies.

You would not believe your eye,
If ten million Fireflies,
Lit up the world as I fell asleep,

As they fill the open air,
And leave tear drops everywhere,
Think me rude,
But I'd just stop and stare,

Cause I get a thousand hugs,
From ten thousand lighting bugs,
As they tried to teach me how to dance,

Foxtrot above my head,
Sockhop beneath my bed,
The disco ball is hanging by just a thread,

I'd like to make myself believe,
That plant Earth turns slowly,
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay wake when I'm asleep,
Cause everything is never as it seems,
When I fall asleep

As I finish that line I hear a knock at the door. " Coming!" I yell as I pull my robe over my pajamas ( witch is just a tank top and booty shorts).

I open the door and see a boy that looks a lot like Sirius except this one has short hair.

I smile at him. " Hi, can I help you?" I ask kindly.

He looks shocked that I'm being kind to him. " Oh, I'm Regulus Black. You probably meet my brother earlier as he is friends with your brother. Well, professor Dumbledore asked we to show you to all your classes tomorrow as you have them with Slytherin's. So, I wanted to ask since you have class with me if you wanted to sit with me at breakfast tomorrow morning?"

I smile. " I would love to. See you tomorrow morning, Regulus." I say as I shut the door.

I crawl into bed to get some sleep but all I can think about is the cute boy I get to spend the day with tomorrow.