The Things About Alarm Clocks ≼ AU Larry Stylinson

Title: The Thing About Alarm Clocks

Author: completelyinsanee

Description: Harry Styles likes alarm clocks. He likes everything about them. He likes that they're organized and on time all the time. And who cares if Liam and Zayn think he needs to have fun in life, because as far as Harry knows, he's doing just that. And Louis. Well he hates alarm clocks. I mean who would like an object that disrupts him when he's sleeping. He hates that ticking sound and he just hates how its there on time all the time. And maybe Louis might be a bit reckless, but he's having fun. So what happens when Louis and Harry meet? You'll have to wait and see about that.

Finished? Yes

Opinion: This story is absolutely perfect. To be honest, when I first started reading it, I was a bit cautious because the title and description. I thought it was going to be all about alarm clocks but really it's just kinda a metaphor. Harry is so adorable and cute and I always want to cry and hug him all the time because it's so hard for him. And Louis is mean in the beginning but then he softens up and I love it. It's not finished, so update soon!

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/11852897-the-things-about-alarm-clocks-%E2%89%BC-au-larry-stylinson

(Link also in comments)