Chapter 6

Malik p.o.v
I thought about that night at the freshman party and I know I was drunk as hell but ya nigga never forget to pull out. I just hope she don't think I did. F**k I look like wit a kid. I was bout to go take a shower but my phone rang and it was her.
(Conversation)
FutureBae😍😘👑💋: You remember what we did last night.
Me:Yeah
FutureBae😍😘👑💋:Did you use a condom
Me:No
FutureBae 😍😘👑💋:*line goes silent
Me:Hello
FutureBae😍😘👑💋:I'm still here
Me:Don't worry I pulled out though.
FutureBae😍😘👑💋:*walks away* says thank you God.*from a distance*.
Me:*laughs*
FutureBae😍😘👑💋: Hello
Me:*still laughing* I'm here
FutureBae😍😘👑💋:that ain't funny bye any way
Me:Ok bye *says out of breath*
(End of conversation)

London  p.o.v
Was he high or something cause that wasn't funny. Well whatever I'm just gonna chill with Naomi and Ariel today we weren't going to school today we was just gone skip.6
I went to the bathroom took a shower and got out and did the rest of my hygiene. I came out the bathroom with a towel around me and I blow dried my hair and decided to flat iron it. I never flat iron my hair so I wondered how it would look. I flat iron it and it actually looked good. I did two braids on each side of my head. I went to my closet and put on my blue and white shirt and my ripped jeans and my gray, white, and blue Jordan 12's and I got my gray Michael Kors purse and black shades and headed down stairs.I was fly.

Ariel p.o.v
I sat in the middle of my living room on the phone  with my boyfriend he recently turned 16 and my birthday is today so he's wasgoing to pick up me,London,and Naomi so we can turn up but he said he had to work but it's cool. And all of a sudden my hoe ass momma walked in with her other boyfriend kissing all on him she just gone act like I'm not there and walk up the stairs. I walked out the door and slammed the door behind me I hate when she do that sh*t.

Naomi  p.o.v
I was outside playing basketball wit my boys then I got a call from Ariel but I didn't answer because I was in the middle of the game so I was just gonna call her back later. When the game was over I called her back and she was beyond pissed.
(Conversation)
Boo:aka(Ariel):I swear to God she gets on my fu**ing nerves.
Me:Who you talking bout.
Boo:That hoe I got for a mamma.
Me:What she done did now boo.
Boo:She gone act like I'm not sittin on the couch and walk in the house and just go up the stairs with her other boyfriend only God knows what they doing right now she ain't even tell me happy birthday mane.
Me:Damn that's f**ked up but where you at.
Boo:Sittin on the porch...Why?
Me:well imma come and get you in couple a minutes I need go home an changed get ready and tell London I'm coming.
Boo:Ok bye.
Me:Bye.
(End of Conversation)

London p.o.v
I was down stairs watching Moesha waiting for Ariel and Naomi when Ariel called me.
(Conversation)
Right hand👑💁🏾:Naomi said get ready she's on her way.
Me:I'm already ready.
Right hand👑💁🏾:Oh ok guess im the only one.
Me:I guess so bye girl.
Right hand 👑💁🏾:Yea bye.
(End of Conversation)
I was hungry so I went to the kitchen to fix me a bowl of cereal. I got Opps All Berries: Captain Crunch.
When I was done I put the bowl in the sink and was about to continue watching my show but the I heard a horn blowing outside.I knew it was Naomi cause only her crazy ass blows the horn for that long. I headed outside and hoped in the car and she was dressed like the tomboy she is she had on her black jeans with rips on the knees and a black shirt with word boss on it in white bold letters and her khaki colored Nikes and her khaki snap back."Dang when you start getting adventurous." She said referring to my hair.All I could do is laugh.

Ariel p.o.v
I hoped out the shower and wrapped  a towel around me and did the rest of my regular morning routine and then put on My S**t by:A Boogie With A Hoddie. And went to my closet and pulled out my pink crop top and my gold hoop earrings and I put on lip gloss and I put on my black high waisted shorts and my back and gold Jordan 12's. I went outside and waited for them to pull up I hopped in when they did and saw London's hair and said "Damn girl" the both laughed and her boyfriend dropped us off at the mall. We shopped our ass off and then went to food court to get cheese fries then we called him to come pick us up. But someone approached us and gave up invitations to a Fourth of July pool party.He pulled up and we got out he drove us to London house and we just chilled because she said she wasn't feelin it no more.

THANKS FOR READING I WILL STILL BE UPDATING ON THE FOURTH OF JULY HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND HAPPY SUNDAY.
Vote and comment please at least comment what you think and sorry if my grammar is messed up. BTW Naomi has a boyfriend too.