Chapter 1

(They are 18)

Isabella's Pov.
"Holls, I will call your mum, and tell her to take away all your cardigans, if you don't quit." I said getting annoyed by this again.

" You.Wouldn't.Dare." she replied with a glare.

"Oh, I would."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hollie is my best friend, But she can be very annoying at times. If your wondering what I'm annoyed with, well your about to find out.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Okay, Fine,If you do that, I will tell your Dad to take away all your carrots!"

"Okay, Okay, you win just to don't take away my babies."

The door opened to my dad smiling. He shook off his work shirt(he had his original shirt underneath) and came up to me ,and ruffled my long brown hair. I glared up at him and pouted.

"Dad, What did you get for dinner?" I asked after he just laughed at my pout.

"I'm gonna order pizza, and us three are going to have a pizza and movie night."

"Aw, Hollie is like your second dau-" Can I not speak in this house?

"Dad, Tell Izzy over here that she could be Louis Tomlinson's twin."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Were on big family
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I swore, I just saw panic in his eyes for a second.

"They do look alike, but I think I would know if they were related."

"Yeah, But I said could, not is."

"So, I was just saying I would know,Hollie."

My gosh, those two always bicker.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After the movie and pizza, Hollie and I went upstairs.

We changed into our Pj's and listened to One Direction for a bit and went to sleep.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I woke up to One Direction- More Than This, playing on my phone. I realized it wasn't my alarm, and it was someone calling me.

~Hello?

-Finally, Bell, is Hollie There? She won't pick up.

~Yeah Blake, she's here, infact, she's asleep, and I was too. You know, sleep is an important thing for humans, And We can die without it.

-Shut up, Bell, it's only 8 in the morning.

~Seriously? I thought it was only ten, that just makes it woooorrse.

-Bye, Bella.

~Bye, Blake.

I hung up, and tried to go back to sleep. But I'm to awake. So I just woke up Hollie and told her that her boyfriend called.

After their phone call we got dressed.

I got dressed into a long sleeve striped crop top with light ripped skinny jeans and red converse. For my make up, I did a simple eye make up, with pale pink lipstick.

Hollie put on a pink shirt that says #Selfie And dark skinny jeans and grey converse. She basically did the same make up ad me and put sunglasses on.

She put her natural red hair in a pony tail. And I left my natural brown hair down. Then we headed down to Starbucks.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
When we got there Hollie ordered a caramel and hazel nut frapichino. I don't drink caffeine but I will when it comes to a Strawberry and Choclate frapichino, but they don't put a lot caffeine in it. Then we headed out to the park.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Louis Pov.
I was visiting home for a little bit with the rest of the boys. But I decided to take a little breather and head to the park. I had a grey beanie a blue shirt with red pants and grey converse on.

As I was walking, I was wondering why I was born a only sibling.

I heard voices of many people. But I guess I was tied up with my own thoughts I didn't realise where I was walking because pretty soon I collided with a petite, fragile body and caught her before she hit her head. But something stuck out to me.

She had the same bright Blue Eyes as me
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guys, I'm not gonna say what I think of the story. I want to here your opinion. I want to see if you want me to write chapter 2. I will try to write it as fast as I can if some comments they want chapter 2. Hope you liked it.

Vote..Coment..Share. plz.