Almost famous

(Song above ^ to play if you'd like)

Some fans felt pity for them. Others felt anger. Most felt sad.
Adeline, Ethan, And Grayson will never be forgotten. A funeral was held for the three of them. An open funeral, thousands of fans and other people came. The twins parents came and cried, for all their children had left them.
Jim shed a few tears, Adeline had left him almost all her family's money. Jim was a billionaire now, he never had to work again.
The rest of her money Adeline had left to the Dolan's, Lisa and Sean.
The funeral was short, but people stayed by the graves for many hours after. Flowers, pictures, and cards were left by the stones. The video the trio made was played millions of times over YouTube. Jim watched the video and cried when Adeline said in the video he was her father figure.
Lisa and Sean cried for Kaylin their daughter who was broken, Ethan and Grayson for the lost of their sister.

"What now?" Olivia spoke at the trio's grave's. She saw her paintings by the stones.
She cried. She missed them all.
"We move on and forget." Olivia's mother answered with her head low, knowing her daughter loved Adeline and the twins.
Olivia shook her head.
"Mom I don't want to forget. We shouldn't forget." She told her. Her mother nodded. Olivia placed her new painting on their stones.
It was a painting of the three of them with angel wings, up in the clouds, all holding hands, smiling.
"It's stunning." Jim said coming up behind Olivia gazing at the picture. Olivia smiled.
"Thank you." She spoke softly.
Jim nodded and set roses down on the graves.
Mrs.Linkon came for Adeline, who was smart enough to go very far in the future.
Linda had sent flowers but never came to the funeral.

Eventually everyone went home.

They were gone but certainly never forgotten.

Adeline.
Ethan.
Grayson.

Who were all almost famous.

This is the end of my first book, Almost Famous. I really hope you guys liked it, it was kind of a short story. It shows how even though some people may have everything, they feel as though they have nothing.
Never judge a book by its cover. Much love for everyone who read.
Xoxo. Until next time.

-Kay & Abby