Chapter I - Holding Up

*~(M/n)'s Point of View~*

"Jeez, Bill! What's the surprise already?" (M/n) asked, gripping on the wrists of the hands covering his eyes. A chuckle was heard behind him. "You'll see, (M/n)~ You just have to wait~" Groaning, (M/n) let his boyfriend lead him to their destination. They were in the forest. It was obvious from the constant twigs (M/n) has been stepping on and the birds singing in the far distance. Also, he stepped on a mud puddle. Ugh.

It's been a year since Bill became human. He learnt many things about the human body, and had some minor issues halfway through the year and tried to adjust to this lifestyle. So far, he's been doing great!

And most importantly, him and (M/n) enjoyed their time together. Each second, minute, hour, they savored each moment together. He helped Bill understand so many things, and he felt honored. But it was kinda cute to see Bill worry about him almost everyday. He couldn't stand a day without him.

"Okay, this is our stop," Bill said, his feet coming to a stop. (M/n) was getting impatient so he tried to pry off Bill's hands, but they were firmly kept over his eyes. Giving up, the male crossed his arms and pouted. "Come on, don't give me that look."

"Just show me the surprise already!" Heeding his frustration, Bill slowly took his hands off (M/n)'s eyes. Due to the sudden light, he had to blink a few times to let his vision settle. Once his vision adjusted, he gasped at the sight.

In front of him, was an arranged picnic blanket complete with a picnic basket, plates, utensils, and a vase of lilys under the shade of a huge apple tree and it was surrounded with beautiful blooming flowers.

(M/n) had his hands over his mouth, paralyzed in surprise. Bill wrapped his arm around his waist, smiling beside him. "So, do you like it? I had to ask Shooting Star to help me with the planning." He asked, looking at (M/n) with hopeful eyes. In a moment, his lips were captured by the (H/c) haired male's grinning ones. His arms were locked around Bill's shoulders as he tackled him to the forest ground. Their lips parted and (M/n) pulled away with a big, bright, smile on his face.

"I love it! Gosh, this is the best surprise ever!"

"That's the twelfth time you've said that and I'll never get tired of hearing you say it." Bill nuzzled his nose against (M/n)'s while smiling. This took him by surprise, really. It was so sweet of him to plan this all for him. As he did with all of their dates. He always managed to take his breath away.

(M/n) helped Bill get up and took his wrists, rushing to the picnic area almost immediately. It had enough shade to cool them from this summer heat. And maybe they could nap here for a few hours. There was a permanent smile plastered on the (H/c) haired male's face and it joyed Bill to see that his boyfriend loved his surprise.

They enjoyed every bit of their picnic date. Just them, under the shade of a giant apple tree, laying on a yellow and black checkered picnic blanket, eating snacks, and telling jokes. Bonus the cute kisses and cuddles. Never forget the kisses and cuddles.

While they were trapped in their own little world, they didn't notice the sky growing dimmer by each passing moment. They laid on the picnic blanket, hands clasped tight against each other, looking at each other's eyes lovingly.

"Hey (M/n), look. I can't see a single star in the sky. Wanna know why?" Bill said, a growing grin on his lips. (M/n) already knew what this meant.

"Why?" (M/n) answered, unable to stop the smile on his face.

"Because they're all in your eyes~★" Bill said, winking at the other male flirtatiously. (M/n) burst out laughing as he clenched his chest. He knew it was coming but it still got him. Tears formed in his eyes as he tried to control his laughing. "You're such a dork!"