Chapter 6

Robert R. Williams

"Fuck you telling me for?" I said yelling at Fah. Fah was my girlfriend before Nicki, she cheated on me which led to our big breakup four years ago.

"It's your baby."

I chuckled angrily. "Fuck you mean it's my baby? I ain't fuck you for four years now."

"Meek don't even tell that lie."

I clenched my jaw angrily, I did not want this information getting anywhere near Nic ears.

"I've been with my WIFE everyday for the past three years, try again."

"I'm pregnant with your son Meek so either you tell your little girlfriend or I will tell her myself."

She walked out I shook my head hitting my blunt before sighing. It's always something I have to deal with.

•••
"Hey ma."

I decided to fly my mom and sister out to Cali since I wasn't planning on going back any time soon.

"So who's this girl that got my brother not wanting to move back to Philly?" Na asked.

"My shorty Nicki, we've been dating for three years now."

I felt a sting across my head and jumped. "And I haven't met her?"

"Shit. She's been working for her dad at Church and she's been in school."

"School how old is she?"

"She's 17." I felt another slap and moved to the next couch rubbing my head.

"Your dating a minor Meek? You can go to jail. What did her parents say about this?"

"Her dad hates me and doesn't want me around her but her moms cool with it and often helps me and Nic see eachother. Ma I know what you thinking but I love this girl." I shrugged.

"Do I hear wedding bells."

I chuckled. "When she turn 18 you'll hear all that."

"When can I meet her Robert?"

"Don't call me that ma, that's her pops name and I'm about to Face Time her now."

Onika T. Maraj

"Deon move." I giggled pushing him off of me. He came to help me on one of my subjects but ended up on top of me.

I heard my Face Time go off and answered without thinking. "Oh hey baby."

He looked at Deon on my ass and his face showed an angry expression. "Fuck that nigga doing on you like that?"

"We were just playing Rih--gco."

"Be ready when I get there." With that he hung up. I groaned pushing him off completely.

"I should go a nigga don't wanna be in here when he come." He grabbed his books putting them in his bag and kissed my cheek before leaving.

I heard the door open and slowly walked down the steps. My mom and dad was on a trip with the church so they wasn't going to be home. I haven't told Meek about the baby well because I didn't think it was good timing.

I opened the door to an angry Meek. "Hey baby." I bit my lip.

"You think that shit cute? Got a nigga all on ya ass and shit."

He closed the door behind me pulling me upstairs to my room before closing the door.

"Baby I'm sorry he was tutoring me."

"You let that nigga fuck you?"

I pouted shaking my head. He took off his shirt and his pants standing there in his briefs.

"Take it off."

I nodded taking my clothes off. "Do you have a condom?"

He gave a face chuckling. "I ain't using that shit, ass up." I did as I was told, He slid in without any warning.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. He thrusted faster making my ass jiggle against his dick. "Oh my god slow down Rihmeek." He sped up. "Mmmm fuck." He slapped my ass harder each time.

"Got a nigga feel'ng on what's mine." He popped my ass again thrusting deeper. I bit down on the pillow gripping the sheets.

"Fuck daddy." My moans were muffled by the pillow.

"Nope let me hear you Nic." He snatched the pillow throwing it somewhere in the room.

"Oh my god, oh my god." I reached down rubbing my clit moaning.

"Wanna cum ma." I nodded my head fastly feeling my pussy clench around his dick knowing I was close.

"You gone listen next time huh." He pulled my hair tighter. I shook my head not being able to speak. He slowed down taking deep strokes. I felt my walls tightened tighter around him. "Oh fuck." His grunts and my moans filled the room.

"Fuck Meeek." I squirted everywhere and whimpered.

"Catch your breath cause I ain't done with your little ass yet." He said slapping my ass. I moaned pouting a little.

"Meek I can't take anymore." I whined trying to crawl from him, he grabbed my waist pulling me back.

"Should've thought about that before you let that fuck nigga I don't fuck with all over you." He popped my ass over and over before leaning down to my ear whispering.

"You caught your breath yet?"

- Y'all fw this?