Letter to him: #1

Dear __________,

Everyday since the 12th of June, every minute since 1:11 pm, every waking hour since that Monday. The day after my birthday. It's been torture not talking to you, and every time I do, the message seems to fail getting through and getting you to talk to me to let me know what I did wrong. You can tell me you fell out of love, but the anxiety wins and it doesn't help not having you there. Later on, the weeks passed and someone else found me. HE found me. The guy who used me and toyed with my emotions and almost broke us the first time around. He talked all sweet, and like the stupid idiot I am, I unknowingly stroked his ego that he'll always have one toy who'll come back after the hurt. Every. Time. 

I can't explain why I did what I did next. I went online. And found someone. Someone much older. He's 8 years older than you and 11 years older than me. I don't know what to do. The guy wants to meet up but I can't do it. 

All I want is for you to message me back and say you'll take me back. Take back everything you said and be mine. But you won't. And these letters will never get to you. You'll never read them. And if you do, you'll have a sweet little sweetheart on your arm. She'll be giggling and reminiscing about how you met. Treat her good. Amazing, better, even. 

Never let her see what's behind the curtain. Make sure to have that happy little family. The twins, the son named David. 

I will forever love you. Always. I fell in love. And that's hard to come back from. Some never do. 

Love, 

The broken one. 

12:41 AM 

6/25/17