Akward Dinner

You were back at Yuri-kund place lying in your bed, as you heard somebody slam the door so hard your phone shaked. "Why do I always screw up!" You heard a male teenager voice scream, and suddenly you heard crying as dinner was ready. "Today we're having a salad to keep all of us healthy!" Yuri-kuns mom said with a big smile on her face. You didin't see Yuri anywhere though, and started to get worried. You felt your eyes sweating, Viktor looked at you as you were shaking. Then more and more started to look. "Y/n, are you ok?" Viktor asked as he saw you biting your lips trying not to cry, and your hand shaking. You didin't know what was going on with you as you saw a blond boy walking down the stairs. He grabbed your hand and too your room. When you were upstairs, the green eyed boy looked into your e/c eyes, all if a sudden you hugged him and said, "please...please don't ever leave me". " I won't", you heard him say kissing your cheek.
*Later*
You sat on the bed next too Yuri, as he wrapoed his arm around you and your head tillted on his shoulder. You were also complaining about how ugly and that JJ didin't know how to skate. "Y/n", Yuri just got seriuos, "you will cheer me, right?" You looked him in the eyes and touched his lips, "of course i will".

A/N:I'm baaaack!!!! Sorry if i was a little inactive😅