Chapter 7-rove meets

Chloe's pov

Thomas had just left for work and I wasn't sure how that went, I wasn't sure if he was happy or mad. I cleaned up breakfast washing the dishes before I sit on the couch.

My eye was killing me, stinging like crazy. I unlocked my phone before going into my twitter. I couldn't help but laugh as I read Ryan's text. I bite my bottom lip before hesitantly typing

'I'm glad you like my videos'

It wasn't long till he replied

'Oh haha sorry about that, a friend of mine sent that. Not that I'm not a fan, I am just she sent that'

I laugh again at his response before I hesitantly ask

'Well mr fan of mine would you like to meet at Starbucks?'

I wasn't sure about meeting with him, but there was something about him that made me feel safe.

'If you are around LA that is' I quickly send, it took about five minutes before he responded

'Sure which one?'

We arranged which Starbucks we where going to meet at, turns out he lives not far from me. I get up making sure my black eye was still covered. I had to add I bit of foundation, a bit of mascara, before I looked at myself in the mirror.

Was I really as useless as Thomas always said, My eyes travel down to my body, I was getting fat. No wonder Thomas hated me at the moment, I'd change though. Lose weight, become less useless. I nodded my head before grabbing my bag and leaving my apartment, I had no idea what this guy looked like.

I was hoping he'd just find me, I walked down to Starbucks sense it wasn't far. Plus I liked the fresh air, walking was a great was to exercise. Plus think. Once I reached Starbucks I walked inside, ordered an ice black coffee before I sit down at a table once I got my drink.

I awkwardly fiddled with the straw as I passionately waited for Ryan, after probably 5 minutes someone sat across from me. My eyes flicker up, I see a handsome guy sitting across from me. His brown hair swept to the side slightly as he wore a grey t-shirt.

"Hey" he says, I could tell he was trying his hardest not to show his excitement.

"Ryan?" I ask even though I put two and two together, I wanted to be sure.

"Yeah haha" he tells me as he shifts in his seat a little, he was actually really cute. Silence falls between the two of us, I looked down at my drink, fiddling with the straw.

"So umm you like my videos?" I ask looking up with a smile, I liked meeting with my fans in all honesty. The only problem I had with Ryan was that tweet

"Yeah sorry about that message a friend of mine sent it and she always likes embarrassing me" he says with a laugh making me giggle softly.

"That's fine" I tell him making him smile

"So that tweet?" He asks me worry crossing his face, he was worried about me?

"It was nothing, don't worry about it" I tell him remaining calm

ROVE HAS MET! Alright guys what do you think is going to happen? Will Ryan find out about Thomas? 11 votes and 7 comments for the next chapter! Make sure you're commenting and voting if you want new chapters!