The Trial

It was a few days after Yellow totally dominated Blue, and the Rose Quartz case was upon them, and was about to begin. "Good luck failing this case Blue~" Yellow snickered as she walked by Blue, giving her ass a smack. "Ah! Yellow!" Blue turned around, face flushed. Boy was Yellow going to distract her from this case. Not only did she not have enough evidence that Rose Quartz didn't shatter Pink Diamond, shes been unable to concentrate. Ever since Yellow has decided to be her 'Stress Ball', shes been unable to think properly, every time she thought about Yellow her entire body would feel hot, and make her more nervous than she usually is . Blue really thinks Yellow did something to her, and that smack on her ass was not helping. Yellow only chuckled "Nervous?~" she said face close to Blues, grabbing her face with her hand and stroking her cheek with her thumb.

Blues face darkens at the contact, and her body began to feel very hot, and her legs begin to shake. Blue whimpers, and Yellow immediately draws her hand back, the look of shock on her face was replaced with a smug smirk as she places her hand back on Blues cheek, "Aww, Blue, are you feeling horny?~" Blue smacks Yellows  hand away "T-The case is about to begin." The flustered blue gem began to quickly walk away trying to go back to put her case together, she did not feeling like this. This feeling was completely new to her. Yellow keeps giving her new feelings, and she doesn't know how to handle them.

Yellow chuckles, watching Blue walk speedily away

(There shall be a Part 2 to this /^-^/)