Meet the Characters/Youngest to Eldest ❤️❤️

The reader walks to a Victorian house with a Frisbee and a boomerang on the roof. Then they hear shouting and Chanting inside! Then it stops.

Inside we see Eldest Lori aged 17
She hates to see her siblings hurt and she always helps them if they are hurt.She sometimes has a Bossy attitude and she hates it if anyone touches her phone without permission and her Catchphrase is ' Stop it Twerp '.
She has her own room like Tom and Lucy.

Tom,Second Eldest 16 Years old
He is a sports crazy Dude,I mean he totally lives sports and he turned everything into a sport  and I mean Everything. His Catchphrase is : Hi Jake wanna play Turbo attack .

Lucy,Third Eldest and the joker of the family. She loves to do pranks,Puns and even has a business called Funny business inc. Her Catchphrase is : Haha Get it??.

Nicky,fourth eldest and the goth,All he does all day is hide in his bedroom and write in his poem book. He has these creepy sayings that freak Lynn out. His catchphrase is : I am doing a funeral and I need a corpse!

Lynn,fifth Eldest and the sweet and ditzy one. She loves going to the shopping centre and she has a massive heart for her older/younger siblings. Her Catchphrase is : I have to go to the shopping centre!!

Luna,Middle Child and the one who loves to rock out,She loves to go to concerts and she can play the guitar. Like Lynn she has a big heart and she loves to be with her siblings. Her catchphrase is : Let's rock out Dudes!!

Jake,fifth youngest and he loves to build stuff as he wants to be a builder when he is older. He is super caring for his younger sister and brothers. His Catchphrase is: Let's demolish stuff!!

Now the Quads...

Louie,the oldest out of the quads,He loves to play Rugby and he is really good at it. He had won 7 medals and he is only 4. His Catchphrase is : Right you 3 you better listen to me!!

Luke,the second Eldest out of the Quads,He is the smart one not in Maths in Plans. He normally makes up the plans in the Quads Plans. His Catchphrase is ; Operation get Lynn to not be so dizzy and also think of a shorter name for this operation.

Macs,The second youngest,He is a very good actor he has been on a couple of Tv shows and he has won 2 Emmy awards for Youngest ever Actor! His Catchphrase is : No Lilly you are doing it all wrong the toy has to be in your basket not MINE! Then Lilly would shout and they turn into a argument.

Sorry a bit of topic ❤️❤️❤️

Lilly,Youngest,She is fantastic at Gymnastics and she has won 11 medals,6 trophies,4 sashes and 2 crowns. She is Caring as well and normally stops her Quad brothers from fighting every 5 seconds! Seriously,Sometimes I think they want to bite each other's heads of ( Literally) Her Catchphrase : Guys stop fighting,you are not animals but I was for my solo at my dance competition!

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

I hope you enjoyed ready about the 11 of the McCareys kids
I added Quads because they like to fight a lot and other stuff...
Write in the comments what you like about this story
If you are reading this epilogue then please like and follow me on my Account!!
Stay awesome kids!!!!!!!!!!
Have a lovely weekend or the rest of it