1.JakeDufner

Requested by:bleh_its_Ari

Plot:you're dating Jake and you just do some dumb stuff in walmart for his vlog.

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

-Hey guys its me jake back at it again with another banger for you guys...
Jake said doing his intro for the vlog.
I was in his room changing into a hoodie and some basic black skinny jeans.

i walk downstairs to see him still vloging.

-HI JAKES VLOG, you scream behind him as loud as you can cuz why not. -omg you need to stop doing that, he says. -but whyyy your face was hilarious, you answer laughing. - Anyway guys Y/N is here and we are gonna go to walmart cuz we are really bored and she wants to, he says pointing the camera to your face

$time skip to walmart cuz Im lazy af $

You and jake walk straight into the store cuz the time was already like 2 am. jake continues his vlog and you walk aroud the store. You guys have been messing aroud the store for a while now.
-I never taught that going to walmart would be this much fun cuz usually its really boring, you said suprised.
-Well anything is fun if you're with me, he smiled being all cocky.
-Yeah totally..

After a while you got really bored and desided to grab a ball from the toy section and kick it as hard as you can to the other side of the store.
-Guys my girlfriend is a savageee, jake said to his vlog.
-Well sometimes in life you have to be and to be honest........ I DONT GIVE A F***CK, you yelled like ademir.
-Haha omg you are such a weirdo when you are sleepy.

As soon as jake said that you got really tired.
-Hey babee can you give me a biggyback ride, you asked jake in really innocent and tired voice.
-Yeah hop on, he answerd.

You've been on jakes back for like ten minuts now and you are staring to fall asleep.......

You wake up in a warm bed with a strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist.
-good morning beautiful, you hear from behind you, it was jake with his husky morning voice.
-morning babe you said giving him a kiss.
-How did I even even get here cuz last time I was awake I was on your back inside walmart? You asked confused.
-Well you fell asleep and I brought you here, he said chuckling.
-Oh...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I HAVE ONLY BEEN GETTING JAKE DUFNER REQUEST SO DONT SEND ME THOSE FOR A WHILE CUZ I HAVE A SOO MANY I HAVE TO WRITE.  I accidentally uploaded this chapter on wednesday when it wasn't even ready and I noticed it the next day so if you were wondering why it ended so weirly and why i unpublished it well thats why LOL

Xoxo