Youtube and Snapchat (Jacksepticeye x Fem! Youtuber!Reader) part 1

You've been doing YouTube for 5 years now, and You had just over 14K subscribers. You made a video roasting big channels like Markiplier, PewDiePie, and Jacksepticeye. Of course, You acctually loved these guys. You were scrolling through the comment section of that video when You saw a comment from Jacksepticeye. "Wow, brutal. I didn't know you had it in you y/n. XD." At first You thought it was a bot, fake, or something else to troll me, but after reading all the replies You realized this was the real Jack. So, of course, You sent a reply back.

"Yup. Come at me bro." You laughed at my own comment and went to sleep. When You woke up I saw 4 new replies from jack. "Fite me on Xbox" "oh" "wait" "you don't have an Xbox." And a few more saying things like "brutal" and "roasted". So, You replied with 4 more lines "Fite me in real life" "oh" "wait" "you don't have a real life." You shut off my computer and went for a walk to gamestop. You bought (insert popular game) and walked home. You turned on my computer and looked at your new notifications on YouTube.

2 new replies. "Lmao" and "(y/n) post your snap". Both from random people.  You laughed and posted your snap on the comment chain then deleted it a few minutes later. "Ha u thought" you laughed. "Nah u thot with that dog filter." It was from jack. "Btw add me".  "As you wish ;3" you replied and got on Snapchat. You saw a request from jack, username just being septiceye, and added him.

Y/n: hey is this jack?
Septiceye: yep. Guessing this is y/n
Y/n: -gasp- how did you know?!
Septiceye: ;3333
Septiceye: anyways, you going to vidcon?
Y/n: ofc
Septiceye; I can't wait to see you there!
Y/n: yesss
Septiceye: well, I gotta go record. Byee!

You put your phone down. "Crap, vidcon is soon." You packed your bag and lied down to sleep.

~timeskip to vidcon~

(Snapchat)
Y/n: send me a pic of you so I know what your wearing
Septiceye: isn't my hair enough
Y/n: Nuh
Septiceye: finee

Y/n: wowSepticeye: ikr I'm sexiSepticeye: come and get it ;))Y/n: so sexiY/n: don't u have a girlfriend?Septiceye: you mean wiishu?Y/n: yeaSepticeye: we broke up months ago y/n XDY/n: ohY/n: now I feel stupid Septiceye: cuz you are?Y/n: shut up me...

Y/n: wow
Septiceye: ikr I'm sexi
Septiceye: come and get it ;))
Y/n: so sexi
Y/n: don't u have a girlfriend?
Septiceye: you mean wiishu?
Y/n: yea
Septiceye: we broke up months ago y/n XD
Y/n: oh
Y/n: now I feel stupid
Septiceye: cuz you are?
Y/n: shut up meanie!!

You closed your phone and laughed, putting it in your pocket.