End + A/N

Everyone looked at Rey

'After Anika left from Oberoi mansion she was in depression for one year...... We thought we lost her...... She tried to commit suicide not once but thrice..... She kept on saying I have hurted him I don't want to live...... I made him beast once again.....  With many tries we were able to get her out of depression..... But still she was lost.... She didn't talk much... Didn't eat enough..... She was not anu who I knew.... She was someone else.... My anu was chirpy.... But she was serious all the time...... '

Shivaay went and hugged her tightly..... Anika's phone rang....

'Hello...... Aunty I said I can't return now.......dont call me again'

'What happened Anika' Shivaay asked
'You mother had called me..... She is calling me since an year.... She wants me to come back.... Aur main aaj mazee let rahi thi..... '

All laughs.... After some days Anika told her family truth.... They first refused but agreed for her happiness..... Shivika went to OM. Pinky ask for forgiveness but Shivaay didn't pay heed to her..... Update an year Anika gave birth to twins SHIVANI AND ANAAY.... Shivaay also forgave Pinky....

AND THEY HAPPILY LIVED AFTER

HELLO GUYS I  KNOW IT'S END Quite ABRUPT EARLY BUT I WILL NOT BE POSTING FOR A LONG TIME SO I DECIDED TO END IT HERE ONLY...  TELL ME HOW IS IT....  LOVE YOU ALL 😘😘