Chapter 2

As I let go of his hand he says "Cher. Thats a beautiful name."

"Thank you." Im not normally this untalkative but when the worlds biggest pop star is standing right in front of you, ya its a little intimidating.

He looked so fresh, so clean. So handsome. He had on a black suit jacket with a white shirt underneath and of course those damn skinny jeans. He was lanky and tall but not gigantic standing next to me. His hair was perfect and the smell of his cologne was not overtaking but not nonexistent. It was subtle...he smelled like a Calvin Klein advert. I never thought someone like this would approach me. Then I realized he probably just came over to find something to eat and not to have some nobody drool over him.

I didnt know what to say. Apparently he didnt either because we kind of stared at each other. Me in awe and him probably because I had chocolate on my face and he was trying to find some way to tell me. So why did I keep selling myself short you ask?

Well, growing up no guy really was into me. Never really had a boyfriend so I never knew how relationships worked. I mean sure guys talked to me and I flirted back and got a few numbers, but nothing that grew. Hell my first kiss was in rehearsals for a stage production at my high school by some boy a year younger than me. And I was ok with that. I was ok with my life not turning out like every other teen girls. But that was soon to change.

"Harry!" Called someone from the large crowd.

"Oh, well I have to go, It was nice meeting you Cher. Maybe we can talk again some time?"

"Uhh sure...ya sure" I tried to say through a smile which horribly tried to conceal my dissapointment and anger that someone drew him away. But it was Harry Styles, how he even got away from all those people for two seconds still amazes me.

As he walked back into party goers I kinda stood there, wondering what just happened. How do you explain it to yourself let alone your friends. I always said Id be excited to meet him but never believed it would happen, but it did. He was amazing. Simply put he was absolutely incredible. I was so attracted to him that it hurt. Now ill never speak to him again and the need to binge eat was growing.

I decided to move back to that gormet pizza id been eyeing and just like I had imagined..it was delicious. 20 minutes later I think I had about 2000 more calories worth of fancy junk food and yummy drinks. Well the wonderful part of my night was over so I retreated to a corner.

Ahh yess the marvelous corner. Where I could blog, message, and take creeep pics of the celebrites all from my phone. But resorting into the true loser I am, it didnt last long. See the "corner" I was in wasnt really deserted with people nor was it in the corner. It was at the back of the venue where tons of people still stood, danced, and tried to socialize over the music. So I tried to find a spot where all these people wouldnt bother me. But like I said, it didnt last long.

"I found you again." I heard from behind me. That cool British accent seemed to linger in my ear and tickle it all at once. It was Harry. I turned to see his beaming face and one I thought was filled with excitement. Harry excited to see me??? I dont understand. Do I have to remind you that no guy has ever been really interested in me? But how many times is Harry Styles going to creep up on you and be happy just to see you? So I went with it. Oddly I went with it.

"Hey!" I remember replying with a bit too much enthusiasm.

"I told you wed talk again" He said through a cheeky grin. There was so much life in his eyes it was irresistible.

"And here we are." Again speechless. Does he make every girl he meets speechless because nobody has ever had this affect on me.

--------------

We talked for about 30 minutes straight. Whether it was about tv shows (my fave subject) or our favorite foods (my other favorite subject), we just talked.Harry was really curious about my American accent which consequently had me telling him my oh so interesting "life story". He asked questions about me and I asked questions about him. I remember every detail. The way he looked at me, the way he smiled, the way he laughed. Everything. Its one of those moments you read about. That feeling of electricity between you two and how time just stops. Everything and everybody just becomes a blur and the only thing you can see are each other.

But the moment couldnt last. Harrys phone buzzes and I see his face drop.

"Dammit. Well some of my friends want to leave and go to some party at a friends house-"

I interrupted dissapointment hanging off of every word " Oh thats alright! Go have a fun time!"

"But Im having a fun time with you." He says oh so charmingly.

With my heart racing I force a out a laugh and say "Your friends need you."

His phone buzzes a few times yet again and I really understand the scope of how much of a social life he has.

"Youre right." A sad expression appears onto his face. "I had a wonderful time talking with you"

And with those last words I figure that "one time I talked to Harry Styles" was over. But he asks something Id never expect.

"Could I have your number?"

I probably looked like a deer in headlights. "Of course you can."....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The music blares from the speakers and the start of the next song begins. I am brought out of my memory and into the present. And with the present that same icy cold realization creeps back into my veins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope you guys like it so far!  I have a great story Id like to continue writing! Please vote, comment, and share!

Anyone who follows me I follow back!!!! :)