Light

Savanna's POV

Next thing I know I'm in a classroom but I seem to have stopped panicking. I look around and see that Troian is sitting at her desk. I guess I should call her Ms Bellisario?
I cough and manage a quiet "um miss?"
She quickly turns to face me, looking guilty for not noticing I had come round (I came to the conclusion that I must have passed out).

She smiles at me; "how are you feeling sweetheart?"

"It's Savanna, and I'm feeling a little better, thank you"

She gets up and motions for me to go and sit with her so I do. She laughs a little bit "I'm Miss Bellisario, but you're acting like you already know that?"

I blush, of course I already know that, but how am I supposed to tell my teacher that she's my idol? "In any other situation this wouldn't be embarrassing, I look up to you hugely and you're such a fantastic actress... but you're my teacher"

"Aw Savanna, that's so nice of you to say. I took a break from acting so I could fulfill my dream to teach. I'm going to be teaching you English this year, I hope we can get along?"

"Oh definitely" I nod. I really need to stop pulling my hair because I'm going to be bald soon. Miss Bellisario noticed and rested her hand on my shoulder, "Savanna if you ever need to talk to someone about your anxiety then please come to me - it's never too much trouble, okay?"

"Okay" she's even more kindhearted in person

"And when we're on our own, call me Troian"

Troian's POV

Savanna is the sweetest girl I've possibly ever met, but she's so fragile and timid and she looks hugely underweight. I'll have to look into that but not right now. She has awful anxiety, I really hope I can find away to help her...

She keeps tugging on her left sleeve like she's paranoid about something. Of course I'm probably assuming the worst but alarm bells are ringing in my head. Before I can say anything else the bell for class rings. She looks like a deer in headlights so I tell her to sit near my desk.

I start the class and no one seems to recognise me, all good so far. Savanna's being a little quiet but I don't want to ask too much of her in the first class so I just let her listen.

Right before the end of the lesson I start to hand out some feedback sheets to everyone to fill in about what they did and didn't enjoy about the class. When I get to Savanna I drop a couple of the sheets on the floor and she goes to pick them up, reaching forward with her left arm her sleeve inches up a little bit revealing a number of fresh cuts that look.. deep. I follow my eyes up her arm until we're both looking at each other. Flushed red, she instantly looks down and pulls her sleeve over her wounded arm. Before I can say anything, the bell rings. Everyone gets up and starts to leave. Savanna is walking so quickly towards the door before I shout her; "Savanna can I talk to you for a second."

Savanna's POV

"Savanna can I talk to you for a second."

Fuck.
What do I do now. I can't lie it's blatantly obvious what they are...