NamJinKook

Jungkook held a hand against his mouth, trying to control his breathing and to not laugh as he was trying to hide from his hyungs. He had only run off a minute ago and he had already found the picture hiding spot, which was in the far back corner of the closet in his room.

Usually this would be because they were playing hide and seek but nope, Jungkook just didn't want to go to bed tonight so he had run away and was now hiding from his hyungs, in desperation to stay awake a little longer.

"Where are you, you little monkey?" He heard JinJin say but before Jungkook laughed, he bit down on his lip to stifle the sound. He heard footsteps walking around in his room, two sets of them, before one of them stopped. Jungkook breathed in sharply as the person stopped right in front of the closet and opened it up.

He was all the back in the corner, underneath things so he shouldn't have been seen and he wouldn't have been seen if he had covered up his feet.

Unable to see the smirk that was forming on his hyungs face, he kept trying to stifle his breath.

"Oh where, oh where, could Jungkookie be?" He heard Joonie say and he only got three seconds of silence before his feet were being grabbed.

"There he is!" Jungkook screamed as he was drug out gently by Joonie before he was tickled mercilessly by the same hands.

"No, no, no, stoppppp!" Jungkook hollered, trying his hardest to get out of the hold but the elder just wrapped his arms around Jungkook and lifted him up.

"Nooooo, no bed." Jungkook whined as he was brought to his room.

"Sorry sweetheart, you gotta sleep or else you're going to be extremely tired tomorrow and grouchy." He heard JinJin say and while Jungkook knew it was true, he still pouted. Once he was tucked in and comfortable, his eyes started to fall shut although he tried to keep them open. A pair of lips kissed his forehead lightly before the lights were turned off and his vision fell to black.

Laughing, Jungkook smashed his hands together as they were sticky with marshmallow fluff. Joonie was standing beside of him looking absolutely pitiful, trying to figure out what possibly could have gone wrong. Jungkook reached for the half melted chocolate that was sitting on a plate on the table and munched on it with his messy hands as Joonie tried to figure out what to do from there.

Joonie looked beside of him and groaned at the sight of the Little.

"You're an absolute mess, bunny."

Jungkook grinned as he bit into the chocolate again, looking at his reflection in the glass of the window in front of him. Marshmallow fluff had somehow gotten into his hair, sticking in hard to reach places. It was also stuck all over his hands and all over his clothes. Melted chocolate was all over his mouth and melted more so on his hands. Ice cream splatters were all over his shirt and had gotten on the floor as well.

Jungkook just giggled at his hyung just as the door to the dorm opened up with a small 'click'.

Joonie froze but the Little just giggled, clapping his hands as the eldest member made his way into the kitchen, where JinJin then froze with an unreadable expression on his face.

Joonie opened his mouth to explain to JinJin why the kitchen was a mess when JinJin just raised a hand and shushed him.

"I don't want to know. Just clean up the kitchen. I'm going to wash him up." JinJin said, watching as Joonie swallowed a sigh and nodded. Jungkook grinned as the eldest came up to him before sighing at the state of his hair.

"You're a huge mess, little one." Jungkook nodded his head and went to hug the elder but whined when he was pushed away.

"No hugs until you're squeaky clean. Again, you're a mess." JinJin then steered them both towards bathroom. Jungkook tried to hug him the entire walk to the bathroom. JinJin laughed before he pushed them both into the bathroom and closed the door.