Prologue

Have you ever wondered what it was like to have a different lifestyle, a different childhood, or even a different life? I can certainly tell you, as the narrator of this unfortunate tale, at least one person in the world has wished for a new life. But, things change. Wounds are healed. New eyes are opened every day. Hopes have risen and will continue to. 

          Boulders may get in your way. But you have two choices. Either find a way to move that heavy boulder or simply find a way around it. There are different results to both of these choices. 

          If you move the boulder, it will take a lot of hard work and clever thinking to make the load a bit easier to transport. On the brighter side, you will have made it back on the path you have chosen and be happy with your accomplishment. You would be able to say, "I have made it. I have made changes on my own and I am proud of who I am and the hard work I have done."

          If you find a way around the boulder, it might end up into something completely different. Something that you weren't expecting. It could either be good or bad. But, are you the type of person who wouldn't even bother to look for a way around and stick with what you already had in mind? Or would you give up easily and head in an entirely different direction?

          We all have our ups and downs. The best part is fighting our own battles and defending what you believe in.

          These are all thoughts that we all think -or should think- every day. But, enough of this mushy stuff. Time to get to what you have been skimming ahead for. The actual story.