•Epilogue•

*\*Five years later*\*

"Sister! Look over there quickly!" Nicholas yelled. Destinie's head, as well as Blake's, turned quickly to where Nicholas pointed and they saw their beautiful nineteen-year-old daughter, Rosemary Blue Blackthorn Scar, as she kissed the demigod spawn of Ares. Blake glared and suddenly they were pulled apart and the boy was flung across the forest, hitting a tree upon his fall. Destinie calmed her mate down before she used a charm to run quickly to the boy while Rosemary complained to her best friend, Charlotte, daughter of Nicholas and Regina.

Even though younger, she aged quicker, looking like Rosemary's age. Destinie crouched to where the boy had fallen and picked him up by the throat. "Are your feelings for my daughter real or is your father trying to get back at me for what I did fifteen years ago?" She glared. The boys said they were real. Destinie went through every single one of his memories. Once she knew the feelings were real she nodded and smiled, placing him down. "Welcome. Rosey! Your boyfriend is good for now! Listen..." She didn't even know his name.

"It's Vincent... ma'am," he said. "Listen, Vincent. My husband hates you. He will always hate you because you are taking away his princess. So between you and me... to get to him is by talking about how great he is, though it's rare. Everyone in the mythical realm knows I'm better. But shhhh. Anyways, if I find out you hurt Rosey in any way, you're a dead boy. My brother is Prince of Darkness, I'm Hades's daughter and my mate is Werewolf/Witch-Wizard/Elementalist King. My mother is in Elysium but she's one of the most powerful sorceresses of Hecate. I have so many allies as well as enemies" she glared.

He nodded and Rosemary went to him. Destinie went back to her mate who was glaring at Vincent. Destinie rolled her eyes and kissed Blake on the lips. Destinie looked around her and smiled. Everything was perfect. She was with her mate, her daughter was happy with her new boyfriend, her son Max was recently ending elementary school in a school built by them so all the children in the kingdom could learn not only vital things but also how to use their magic and nature. Her daughter, Alexis was in her second to last year and they both each had a tight-knit group of friends. Fin found a nice troll lady and they had little trolls who were the best of friends with Max and Alexis.

Nicholas and Regina were happy together with four children. Sergio, Charlotte, Onyx, and Carlos were their names. Heather and Daniel were very happy as King and Queen of the Vampires with their 16-year-old twin sons, Markus and Liam, followed by 13-year-old daughters, Mia, Isabella, Lucia, and Ana. Their cabin, which led to the mythical realm where their castle was in,  was situated in a hidden private land, considered a reservoir, and next to a place where demigods lived, hence Vincent.

"You know, I never imagined I'd be happy, sitting in my mate's lap, being super powerful, having fun, and enjoying life to the fullest, sometimes battling my godly family or monsters that want to destroy us, and with three amazing children and actually liking my brother and with four nieces and nephews" she grinned while Nicholas stuck his tongue out, grinning. "Well, believe it my beautiful and amazing mate. I was right" he was smug. "About what?" She asked, eyebrows raised.

"I told my mom you were meant for great things, I was right. You led so many battles to be where you are now, you adopted a child who was alone, you have a huge amount of power, you have a handsome and powerful mate, and you're here, alive" Destinie kissed his cheek and smiled.

Maybe there would be more battles and her children would someday leave them but at least they had one another, since the beginning. The daughter of Hades could always count on the son of Nature.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

(A/N was written so long ago(I think) that I can't find myself to delete this😩 okay, bye💖)

OH, MY CHEESEBALLS! THIS BOOK IS FINISHED! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. AT FIRST, I WAS LIKE WHERE THE HADES IS THIS BOOK EVEN GOING! AND AS I WROTE I KIND OF WAS LIKE OKAY CITLALIIIII! OKAAAY! GET IT, GIRL! YOU FINALLY KNOW WHERE YOUR STORY IS GOING! SO WHOOOP! I'M SOO FUDGING HAPPY!!! yes, I am trying not to curse. ANYWAYS THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, AWESOME PEOPLE! I don't know if there will be a sequel or series or whatever about the kids or what not if you actually would like to see some of that please comment or pm me but just know if I do it'll probably take some time considering the fact that I am aiming to finish all thirteen drafts I currently have. Thank you and I love you all. By the way, have you noticed this book only has nineteen chapters!? Omg! Usually, it's like a gazillion! Anyways!!! I love everything about you all!
~Citlali💙

P.s Comment if you liked this story or not. Any disrespectful comments will be deleted because if you didn't like it why the hades even read it and actually finish it! Gosh, I'm mean.

*throws imaginary roses at you lovely people before stealing your candy, running away and laughing maniacally*
;)