Chapter 1

"Hayden! Get down here right now!" A woman said.

I stayed in my room, I hate her right now more than ever. I told her I was listening onto her conversation, which led her to punch me. Everyone hates me and I don't know why.

"I will break this door down if you don't!" She yelled.

"I'd like to see you try!" I yelled back smirking.

Even if she did, my window is behind me. The window that leads me to peace. By peace I mean, me doing parkour to calm myself. Parkour is just my thing. I'm extremely good at it and I love it.

"Haha! I got in!" She yelled as she strolled into my tiny attic room.

"You said you would 'break' the door 'down'. I don't see the door off it's hinges and on the ground." I said looking into her eyes.

Those eyes held secrets, secrets she doesn't want anyone to know. I heard her talking to one of her ex's and she said 'you that Hayden girl? Yeah well she doesn't have any family. I feel bad for her, but I have to keep my rep. up so I have to be mean to her.'

I told her I heard it all. She screamed and she punched me. That's what happened here. I ran up that four flight of stairs to hide. Yep you heard me, just to hide.

"Yeah well a bobby pin can come in handy." She said holding up the pin she used smirking.

"I'll be out of this window if you come one step closer, and I mean it." I said smirking also.

"You wouldn't dare!" She yelled at me.

"Oh yes I would, why don't you try and see." I said my smirk growing.

At that she left me room. You could literally see the steam coming out of her ears she was so mad. I was also funny though.

I hopped out the window, and ran to a building with a ladder. The ladder will take me to the roof. And from there I can do parkour. From roof to roof I would run until I had to energy.

I would have to stay there a couple of night, I was so tired. Oh I forgot I haven't properly introduced myself. Well I think it's about time to do that, don't you think?

Well my name is Hayden. I like to draw, parkour of course, and skate. I also listen to music like: P!ATD, BVB, MCR, and Green Day.

That enough about me. Before you ask, yes I do go to school. Jake Hill High. A school full of fake people. That's how I see that school. You have the classic cliques: the jocks, cheerleaders, nerds, and last and certainly least, that wanna be Barbie dolls.

They put on so much makeup, it looks like they bought the whole supply's and used it all in one day. They have fake blonde hair with extensions.

One more this about me is, I'm a werewolf.