five

over the course of three days, jimin learned people didn't care about new kids, but some people thought he was attractive so he definitely got some stares.

people were only interested in looks at this school.

once the release bell rang, jimin decided to walk home. his mom never offered to pick up and hed rather not ride the bus.

jimin fixed his jacket, walking down the stairs with a bounce.

"YAH! park jimin!" a voice calls behind him, and jimin sadly recognized the voice.

it wasnt that he didnt like hoseok, he was just kind of scared of him.

he slowly turned around, to see hoseok heading towards him. jungkook, chungha, jae, and the girl he had spoken to earlier were behind him.

was jimin getting friends?

the past two days, jimin learned chungha, jae, and jungkook were actually friends, and once jungkook introduced him to them, they all got along well.

but jimin didnt expect them to continue talking to him.

"whatts up kid? where ya headed?" he asks, picking up his habit of throwing his arm around jimin.

"bouta go pick up some cigarettes. why?" he asks, crossing his arms and turning to face his five friends.  

"ooh, bad boy," the girl teases. jimin learned her name was jisoo. jimin laughs.

"mind if we come too? I need some stuff from the drugstore and we can go get something to eat," hoseok says, and jimin nods.

"I can't, actually. another time," jisoo says, dismissing herself. jimin blushes as she smiles at him, giving her a small wave.

"alright, lets go," jimin says, beginning to continue walking. hoseok stops him.

"oh, oh no. I have a car," hoseok says, splaying out his hands to give his excitement extra affect.

jimin raises an eyebrow at him, following him as they walk around the school to the parking lot.

it wasn't an expensive car, just a simple kia soul. it had just enough room for the five of them.

"man hoseok I got a mazda mx five, weeaakk," jae teases, getting in the back seat with chungha and jimin.

"jae that model is trash, besides who wants a car with a shift like that? also you'll probably end up dying because you installed the thing that makes the corners easier to turn," jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"yea, and you can only drive around one hoe at a time with your trash," hoseok points out.

jae clutches his heart in feign offense.

"in my defense I treat my hoes with royalty, geez," he says, earning a laugh from everyone in the car.

they got what they needed from the drugstore, and as they got back in the car jimin lit a cigarette and let it hang limply between his mouth.

he had to get rid of it before they entered the fast food restraunt, but jimin and jungkook weren't hungry so they found a place to sit while the other three ordered.

"so you smoke, huh? since when?"

"a year maybe," jimin responds, and jungkook nods.

"ah," jungkook says, and he contains his groan as the other three walk over to the table.

"yahh, jiminnie we dont know much about you," chungha says suddenly as the three settle in the seats. jimin smacks his lips.

"yea. like how old are you?" jae asks.

"sixteen," he responds. jungkook groans.

"damnit youre my hyung," he says, and jimin laughs.

"guys or girls?" chungha asks suddenly. jimin bites his lips.

"doesn't really matter to me. as long as they're human," jimin says with a shrug.

"really? you seemed pretty invested in jislut," chungha says, and jae gasps as jimin speaks.

"you alienist," he says, his eyes narrowing. jimin raises an eyebrow.

"so you wouldn't date an alien?" jae asks, crossing his arms. jimin furrows his brows.

"..no?"

"ALIENIST!" jae yells, springing up and pointing an accusing finger at jimin.

"sit down you idiot!" chungha scolds, and jungkook scoffs at his behavior.

"but in all serious I'm not interested in jisoo," jimin says, earning a snort from hoseok. "you blush around her all the time," hoseok says.

"my bad," he says, and chungha rolls her eyes.

"im telling you man, you gotta avoid all the hoes and fuckboys. theyre no good for you," hoseok says, and jimin sighs.

"i told you I'm not interested in her," jimin says.

"whatever, kid," jae says, and they continue to joke around for about an hour before hoseok offers to drive everyone home. jae and chungha have licenses too, so hoseok only drives jimin and jungkook home.

jimin bids his friends a short goodbye before walking into his house, greeted by his mother.

"who was that?" his mom asks, and jimin smiles.

"my friend," he responds, setting his stuff down on the kitchen counter.

"looks like we both got a pretty good start so far."

-

idk what to sayhm here