[REQUESTED] Jungkook- Stuck in a dilemma

This chapter is requested by  Xx__Kookie__xX

-----------

[Y/n POV]
Owwwwwww! my head hurts!! My tummy too! Oh no....I feel like vomiting.......... *runs to toilet*
----time skip----
Okay that's just weird..... I just woke up and I felt really sick?? What's happening to me..... let me think bac— OH MY JESUS I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT HOW COULD I OMFGSISKYSKAKSHDUEJWOJAGS. I changed , took my wallet , and ran to the nearest pharmacy ( a/n: okay fine you didn't really run , you just drove there 😂).
----reached the pharmacy----
"Good morning, umm...I was wondering if you have any pregnancy kits here?"
"Oh , yes , we do. How many do you want? " The lady smiled .
"umm...just one. Thank you." Duhhhh I mean like how many does she expect me to get?!
She went to god knows where and brought back one . I paid for it and left.
-----back home-----
"Okay....so...now it's time to see if I really am...." I said to myself . I opened my eyes and look at the result..... "it's-its— ITS POSITIVE OH MY HEAVENS HOLY " I screamed happily . " OML I can't wait to tell him about it!"
-----few hours later-----
"Babe! I'm back from work!" I heard my hubby scream from the first level. I ran down the stairs and hugged him.
"Woah babe what's up?"
"Kookie......I'm pregnant!!" You jumped happily.
" Oh man holy shit.... JAGIYA ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" He said trying to hold back a smile.
" do I look like I'm kidding ?"
"YASSSS OMG OMG WHAT ARE WE GONNA NAME HIM ....I mean if it's a boy " he was so happy.
" I don't know , and plus , there's still quite a long way to go before we think of a name ." You said while pinching his squishy cheeks since he was just so cute!
" okay fineeeeeee , you're right " he said while pouting .
" but I mean if you really want to ... you can think of some really nice names for girls and boys " the moment I finished my sentence , his face brightened up and he was jumping like a rabbit :D ( a/n :I mean he is a bunny soooooo)
----------
____3 days later____

[Jungkook's POV]
*IU's PALETTE playing*
Oh I hear my phone ringing . ( a/n : DUHHHHH JUNGKOOKKK)
Is it y/n ?????? I picked up the phone to realize it wasn't when I saw the name .
" oh hey Jessica"
" hey babe, I've got amazing news to tell you!"
" what is it ?"
" I am already at your door step . Let me in and I'll tell you!"
" okay okay babe ."
* jungkook walks down the stairs and unlocks the main door for Jessica to come in *
" hey jessi~"
"Babe~ I missed you~" Jessica pulled jungkook's collar and pull him into a kiss . Jungkook traced her curves with his hands and he kisses back . Both of them broke the kiss .
" it's only been a week ! Oh and you said you wanted to tell me something?"
" remember that day on your anniversary with y/n and then you when to my house after your romantic day together and we did it?"
"Yeah why?"
" Kookie .....

I'm pregnant.....

With your child ............"

" Jagiya!! That's great!!! I love you so much!"
"I love you too , jagi "
" wait a minute.... but y/n is pregnant too!"
" seriously??? That slut is pregnant with you child??? You know , I still honestly don't understand how you put up with her everyday and even impregnate her with your child ! Baby, we could have gotten married together!! You could have married me and not her! And trust me your life could have been so much better !! "
" but .....I want to have a child with her......"
" look jungkook , you never liked nor loved her anyways , so why do you even want to raise your child with her?! If you love me , you better take care of our child . Not y/n's ! "
" are you trying to make me choose now ?"
" yes kookie. So now , choose me or y/n. Choose me or else ..."
" or else what?"
"Or else..... I'll make sure everyone knows that I am your mistress and you cheated on your 'wife' . And don't forget, you're the mayor's son and if this leaks , you're gonna be a disgrace to your family and everyone will know about it ."
God damnit.....what am I gonna do now ?
-----------------------------

Helllooooooo, there will be 2 endings as requested . One will be Jungkook choosing his mistress over you , and the other will be Jungkook choosing you over his mistress.
TYSM FOR REQUESTING AND BEING VERY PATIENT!!!!!! ILYSM!!!!!!!

751 words