1. [Charlie Conway]

Helllooo lovelies! So, have these imagines i guess?? I'm starting these now, because I wanna write but I got writers block for my actual fic, so yeah, have these.

Coach Orion had been been working the team extremely hard lately, and all of you were feeling it. Practice had been extremely tough, and ran really late, the entire week. Still, Connie insisted the team get together on Friday night for a hangout; she called it 'Team Building', but we all knew it was just all of you screwing around.

After all of Connie's begging, you, Adam,Charlie,Julie,Guy,Dean, and Averman were sat in various areas of Connie's living room. The rest of the team denied coming, insisting they were way too tired. Connie and Julie were in the corner, whispering about whatever, clearly not tired at all. Dean and Fulton were on the floor, playing some video game on Connie's tv, and Adam was fast asleep on the armchair by the window. You and charlie were stretched across the couch, heads on opposite ends, having a contest to see who could make the other laugh first.

"Okay, Charlie. Here's the winner. Remember, when we were six years old, and we were on vacation, swimming in my grandparent's pool together for the first time? And- and you, thinking you were cool or something, tried to jump in the deep end? BUT THEN," you were cut off by Charlie's hysterical laughter, waving his hands in the air, signalling you to stop.

"Enough, enough! You win, I get it, but PLEASE never bring this story up ever again," he forced out through his laughter, causing you to laugh along with him. You both laughed until there were tears in your eyes, earning a couple of weird looks from some of your friends. When you eventually calmed down, you realized what an uncomfortable position you were in. Immediately, you sat up, resting your sore back on the actual back of the couch. Charlie copied your actions, making it so you two were sitting shoulder-to-shoulder.

"We played a good season so far, right, Charlie?" you asked after a moment, staring around the room at all of your friends, who were in various states of sleep.

"Yeah, 'course we did. Why?" charlie answered, looking down at you thoughtfully.

"Oh, I don't know. Just wanted to hear your thoughts," came your reply, followed instantly by a yawn, which made Charlie.

"Someone's tired," Charlie said amusedly, earning a hum in response from you. You leaned your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes. And that was the last thing you remember before you fell into a blissful sleep.

You woke up pleasantly, and of your own accord in the morning, rather than to the alarm clock you had become so accustomed to. You smiled as you remembered that you had your whole Saturday free, and could lay around all day, if you really wanted to. That's when you felt it.

There was a weight across your abdomen. Not a bad one, a comfortable one. One that felt like it belonged there. You eventually persuaded yourself to open your eyes and figure out what was lying on top of you. Your eyes were first greeted with the blinding sun, and you hastily blinked, trying to have your eyes adjust to the light.

Finally, they did, and you were shocked at what you saw. It was an arm that was lazily hanging over your waist, slightly hugging you. You were confused at first, but then you registered the warmth next to you. You looked over to see none other than the peacefully sleeping and boyish face of Charlie Conway. Your best friend, the boy who you might be developing a crush on. You could pretty much feel your cheeks heat up as you stared at him. Suddenly, you could feel butterflies in your stomach, making you want to giggle.

Before you hardly had time to register the position that you were in, Charlie started to stir. You stiffened, hoping he would stay asleep, but he didn't. Sure enough, you were met with his kind, sky blue eyes. He looked shocked for a minute, but then smiled.

"Morning, [y/n]," he mumbled, and you damn near melted at his morning voice.

"Morning, Charlie," you squeaked, "H-how did we end up... like this?" You gestured around the both of you, causing Charlie to laugh.

"You fell asleep on my shoulder last night, and then I got tired, so I laid us both all the way down on the couch. I guess the rest of this happened in our sleep," Charlie explained, and you nodded.

"Oh look, the lovebirds are awake! Glad the two of you could join us," a voice called, and you turned over to see Connie, Julie, and the rest of your friends smirking, and trying to hide their giggles. You felt your face heat up again, from your friends and the fact that Charlie's arm had tightened around your waist. You realized he had buried his head into your back, effectively shielding himself from your friends, and leaving them to deal with them on your own.

"I'll get you back for this," you whispered in his direction, causing a mumbled laugh to vibrate through your spine, sending another surge of butterflies into your stomach. You weren't kidding when you were thinking of how you could stay like this all day...

Hope you liked. More to come! :)