Ch .2

Momo's P.O.V

"Wake up hoe !" Came Sacchan familiar voice along with a heavy ass pillow. "I'm awake I'm awake demmit" I groan, glaring daggers at her. "What ? Kim threw it at me to wake me up, so i just did what he did" she said smiling innocently. Fuk chu.

"Well, our stuff arrived and now we have about an hour to get ready" she informed "Is what he said" I swear this girl...

"We should get ready then" I yawned rolling out of bed, landing nicely on my face. She nodded and sat up.

.

.

.

And sat there for a minute. She then checked her phone. What happened to getting ready ?

"Woman, i said get ready not Check shet" I sighed, and sat up from the ground.

I walked wobbly to the door where the boxes were at. I, being a nice person, grabbed both of them and placed one on my bed and the other on hers. We opened them a little excitedly and I was a bit shook seeing how nice and neat everything was. Things could have been thrown around as they were being delivered right ?

"This uniform is very cute" I said examining the uniform. it may have been basic, but it was better than the ones we wore in America.

~ Time Skip ~ 

"Good morning Girls" Mama June greeted, a big smile present on her face. "How did you sleep last night ?"

"I slept really well until Kim threw the pillow at my face" Sacchan said, glaring while giving him her famous Bitch face. i snicker a bit.

" I slept good until Sacchan threw the pillow at me with her innocent face" I sighed. 'Is throwing pillows to wake someone up normal in this house ?? Why was it so heavy ? did they put a brick in it ? Gawd.'

"Awh. Well, here's breakfast" Mama June smiled, setting plates of pancakes in front of everyone "Here's your lunch too" she said, setting little boxes wrapped with cloth next to the plates of pancakes.

"I think Sacchan has the Chicken shaped onigiri balls and Momo has the Cat onigiri balls, I hope you like them" Mama June smiled. "Waa Thank you very much !" Me and Sacchan thank in unison. 'Mama June smiles a lot huh ?'

We ate talking about little things we needed to know about untilit was time we had to go.

"We'll be off !" Sacchan, KIm, and me called out slipping on our shoes. "Have a safe trip !" Mama June called out from the kitchen. Me and Sacchan waved, our school school bag with the bento inside in hand.

We then began walking to school, since it wasn't too far shockingly. Well actually, In America i lived a few minutes away from school but i never actually walked. 'This is nice...'

"Hey Sacchan...?"

"Whut"

"Think we could meet them on our first day here ?" i asked once again. "Prolly. I mean, We are here in Japan now and we planned to come when we're out of collage right ? Plus, same school. duh" I nodded while thinking about it "True. We planned to meet everyone after collage at Tokyo Dome"

Kim let out an annoyed sigh. "You guys talk a lot. And who are these people you keep talking about ?" He finally says, grumpily at that.

Sacchan laughed a little before answering "None of your business" Kim rolled his eyes turning away "Not like i actually wanted to know anyway" he muttered.

"Just some online friends Kim-chan" I said, swatting my left had in a 'shoo' motion.

"K-Kim-chan ? When did i say you can call me that ?!"

I laughed "When i started calling you that"

Sacchan looked like she was enjoying his Tsundere-radiance.

He looked forward and let out a loud sigh. I leaned closer to Sacchan and wisper "You plan on making his Tsundere-ness show huh ?" She simply nodded with her plotting face. 'He's up for a lot of shet'

Soon enough, we made it to school. "Here we are" Kim Said in a  little relief. "I'll take you to the office then your classes cause Mama June said so" He annoyingly sighs, once again.

We then headed to the office on the second floor.

~Mini Timeskip~

We had both gotten papers for what class we'll be going to and we both got into class A-1. "Good for you guys. Now this my class, B-2, so if you need me (Actual meaning : You better not need me), this is my class." He said pointing at a classroom.

"Follow me to your class" he sighed. 'He sighs a lot, doesn't he ?'

We followed Kim up the stairs then walked down a few halls before coming to a stop. "Here we are, Class A-1" He turned around "It's Mama June's request to eat lunch with you so I'll be back to get you guys" He quickly added "It's not like i want to or anything" before going off.

"Hey Sacchan, I never though real tsunderes would actually say 'it's not like i blah blah blah or anything'" I laughed silently. She laughed too "But my taste in boys are Tsundere so dat gud"

the halls began emptying, no one had enter this class so that means everyone is already inside ?? But the Teacher doesn't seem to be there yet.

Not so long after, the bell rings. Along with the bells came footsteps from down the hall...

.

.

.

A/N

Thanks for FloofPotatoMomo , 

My bestfriend,  

For writing chapter 2 

Byee