6

Author's POV:

Finn became very jealous of Noah. Every time they became sweet, he always imagines himself as Noah.

Y/N's POV:
My head randomly hurt because of nothing. I was really confused because of my headache.

And then, I suddenly remembered that I didn't take my meds today.

Stupid me!

"Hey Y/N, are you okay?"Noah said getting worried. "Yeah, I'm fine."

I just shrugged it all off before I could get tired of it.

<<Time Skip to after dinner>>

"I had a great time today. Thanks Noah!" I said gladly.

''It's my pleasure. I'm glad you feel that way about my friends," he said while staring at me from my eyes to my lips.

We went home. We said our goodbyes but then Noah grabbed my wrist and then kissed me. I'll admit the kiss was to die for.

When we stopped to catch our breaths, he was quite shocked that he did that. I was too. "I'm so sorry Y/N. I didn't know what came over me," he said bashfully. "It's okay I wanted that anyway," (What am I saying here!)

We bid our goodbyes (for reals this time). I went upstairs to my room more happier this time.

Hey guys! Here's your other half of your prize! I'm so sorry for not updating this. For all those people who doesn't know the reason why I was not updating, it's because of my school. School just started here in the Philippines, and my class this year is pretty hard (because I'm in the Special Science Class).
Sorry for bragging but I just need to tell you guys why.

SEE YOU GUYS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

Bye sweets! Stay lovely!
~Sammy

Edited•