Chapter 2

I opened my eyes quickly closing them due to the light shinning from my window. Getting out of my bed, I headed to the window and viewed the scenery. I sighed remembering the events of yesterday. I decided that I would call my friends and tell them to meet me at my house so I can tell them the news. 

"Hey Chica's! I have something very important to tell you guys! Come to my house ASAP!" 

I pressed sent and seconds later they replied will an okay. They don't live that far so I better get ready fast. I undressed myself putting my hair in a messy, put on my Stay Weird sweatshirt and my shorts. I brushed my teeth and soon got a text from the girls telling me that they have arrived. Running down the stairs, tripping over a few steps, I swong the door open and hugged the girls tightly and cried. I was too hurt. I couln't just leave them. They've been with me since day one. After gaining some strength, I unhooked my arms around them and took a step back taking slow but deep breaths. 

"I'm sorry guys. I just got the news yesterday but I am moving on Saturday to North Carolina." I say trying to hold back my tears

"You mean as in vacation.. right?" said Victoria with a look of hope in her eyes

"I wish but no.... I am moving for good." I say now letting all the tears out

"Promise you will come and visit us and send us pictures of all the cute guys you see? I heard that there are hot guys in Carolina." Irene says with a big smile

The things this girl comes up with. What am I going to do with her? 

"Of course I will! Why wouln't I?" I say with a big smile on my face while letting out a small chuckle.

"Lets enjoy as much as we can now that we are still together! There is still time before you leave so lets take advantage!" Victoria says.

I huge smile forms on my face. These are what you call real friends

_______________

Hey guys!! Sorry for the small update but the next chapter will be longer and better!! Love you guys!! COMMENT AND VOTE!! BYE CHICA'S!! 

-Mrs. Grier<3