10.Heart of the Angel

*with Kaise,Hoshi and Ami*

"…My name is Ami the Loyal and i know where your sister is……"Ami said looking at them with serious expression."Then tell us where is she!?"Kaise asked looking at Ami.While Hoshi looked douptful
"How can we know we can trust you?"she asked suspicious.Ami just smiled"You have no reason to trust me.But Your sister Yuuko is right now heading towards the person who holds the heart.The heart of the angel"she said.Both of the sisters nodded"Alright but who holds the heart?"Hoshi asked again.Which Ami just smiled"You know who……"she ssid dissapeard into the storm.All the snow and storm around the two dissapeard leaving them in the place they were before."Lets go…"Kaise said to Hoshi and they went to look for the holder of the heart.

°Yuuko's pov°

I walked and walked trying to find it.Find him but i cant find him anywhere.Everything was dark as i walked following the black and blue butterfly.I got my memories back but i know i need to find him i need to see the heart.I finally saw the light at the end of the darkness.I ran ran as fast as i can i know im weakened but i need to do this.Then i finally embraced the light closing my eyes i fall into the arms of my love murmuring his name "Akio……"

°Fudou's POV°

I was sitting there looking at the sky.I dont know why but i feel excited like something was going to happen soon like she was nearby.I want to see her again.I looked at my wrist at the tattoo like mark on it.The Mark was in shape of Moon with flower in the midde along with pair of wings. I kissed the mark gently waiting outside of the forest of forgotten.Until i heard rustling sound behind me.I looked around and saw her she was dirty and injured her clothes ripped here and there but she smiled at me closing her eyes she fell into my arms murmuring my name in her sweet melody like voice"Akio……"She murmured and i hugged her close to my chest to the heart mark/tattoo that is on my heart linked with the mark on my wrist.It is the sign the mark of her love yes it is indeed the heart of the angel.……

(That was serious ooc-ness wrll whats done is done bye bye!!)