~Chapter 1~

Chapter 1~

"Alayna!" "Alayna!"
"Madison! It's so good to see you!!" I say hugging my old best friend.
"You look amazing! Did you get thinner?" She says looking at my figure.
"Nope, still the same. With my crazy curves."
"You still the envy of every girl with those gorgeous eyes?"
"I don't know what you are talking about." I say fluttering my lashes and laughing.
*bell rings* " We'll gotta go, good seeing you again Maddy." I say hugging her.
"You to Beautiful" she whispers In my ear and kissing my neck seductively.
She walks away and turns around to wink at me.
"We'll she definitely became Lesbian over the summer." I mumble to my self uncomfortably.
I ran to my class as quick as I could but when I was about to step in, the bell rang.
"Ms.Sapphire I presume?" I looked up to see the most beautiful crystal blue eyes I've ever seen.
"Y-yes." I stuttered.
"I'm Mr. Biersack your new English teacher and you are late young lady." He chuckles.
"I'm sorry I'm never late I promise it won't happen again!" I say nervously fast.
"Woah woah, it's ok! Don't worry you'll just have to stay after school , ok?"
*takes deep breath* " Oh thank God yes that's fine!"
He laughs. "Take a seat please."

~End of Chapter 1~