OS: RagLak love

This is gonna be a romantic OS.. read at your own risk.. :-p

Guys, the specialty of this OS will be, there will be no dialogues.. only expressions and feelings..

So, imagine a beautiful song or any music you like in back ground..

picture credits to ganga sis..

RaginiLaksh are married. Their parents have given bidaai to Ragini. Ragini was crying all the way to her sasural. Ap and other ladies welcome her.. still, Ragini is sad..

Then, Laksh lifts her in his arms. All family members smile. Ragini keeps looking at him amazed. He ascends the steps and takes her...

A room is filled with lots of flowers and aroma of scent.

That pair enters into that room,

'RagLak'

Laksh was holding Ragini in his arms and Ragini was looking at him passionately wrapped her hands around his neck.

She is wearing a creamy milk saree and he is wearing a violet sherwani.

Both eyes are locked in a compassionate bond. Laksh places her gently on the bed, Ragini slowly removes her hands from him. When Laksh is about to get up from her, her mangal sutr gets stuck to his sherwani button. Ragini smiles and frees that from his button, Laksh bends and kisses her forehead. Ragini moves her hands on his chest.

Laksh then moves his lips down to to her eyes and kisses there.. Ragini's smile keeps increasing. Then, he proceeds to kiss her red nose.

Ragini closes her eyes tight when his lips have reached her lips, her smile vanishes and a shiver creeps on her lips. Laksh closes his intense eyes. In no time, both of their mouths have met to end the complete separateness from them.

Ragini moves her mehendi filled hands from his chest to his back. While Laksh is making it as more intense lip lock, her hands slide from his back to his hair and she clutches his hair.

Later, Laksh parts away from her as he realize they have to breath.

Then, Laksh caresses Ragini's face. She then opens her eyes to meet his passionate eyes. Laksh's hand moves to her waist to undrape her saree, but Ragini holds his hand tightly. She looks at him and nods her head negatively.

Laksh smiles and kisses her cheek. He too nods his head and sleeps beside her normally. Ragini gets emotional due to his understanding and she happily places her head on his chest feeling protected with no worries. Laksh wraps his hands around her and pats her shoulder. She closes her eyes and he too falls asleep.