Devadas

The tress has bent their branches in sadness...

The flowers are singing the grief song....

The birds have not come out their nests...

The whole nature is seemed to be gloomy because, the pair whom they adored are going to separate today.

Which they never wanted.

But, in that house all happiness is heard. Surroundings are filled with sacred music of marriage. The doors were decorated with mango leaves, all the ladies are in jewelry.

Among all of them, only one is seemed to be dull.

Her eyes were dried having no more tears to shed. Her heart is broke no more to fill any feelings. All her feelings are just covered with bridal makeup. Her heart is singing sadly a melodious music, 'o ho ho oh oh..' which was the lovely song of her and her left away soul mate.

She remembers, when both are kids,

'Ragini, I will come back after my studies.'

'Laksh, don't go away please.'

'I will come surly and marry you.'

Childhood hearts has given promise which doesn't have any meaning. But, they can't even fulfill them when they are elder now.

All the sounds of marriage were touching a window and penetrating in that building.

In that dark room, a boy is sitting and a drink bottle is in his hand.

He laughs painfully,

'hmm..haha, this life is a restless journey. This life is a pointless circle. This is the whirlpool of magic and logics. But, we never understand them.'

He talks with the walls. Because, no one is there to hear his pain.

'This life is maya..! this world is maya..!' he laughs vigorously and says in drunken voice. He then coughs.

He looks at the wall painting of that girl. He goes near it. He is about to touch it, but he takes his hand back.

In drunken voice he,

'No..No..no no no.. Ragini... you are going to be someone's wife now. how can I touch you..? and, what are you doing in my room..? Go away..!'

He says and takes out the painting from wall. He is about to throw it aside. Then he remembers,

Both of them were leaning their backs to each other sitting in a garden. She says,

'Laksh, look at the sun in sky..'

Laksh looks and closes his eyes.

'you silly girl, how can we look at sun..? it's most powerful.'