Melting his heart ((ikarishipping))

Dawn's POV

"Nurse Joy one room please" I said as I walk into the pokemon center.

"II'm sorry sweetie but the only room available is with another trainer" Replies Nurse Joy

"Oh, well that okay. I just really need a place to send the night".

She handed me the key then I walked down the hall to "my room". As I opened the door i yelled in shock.

"PAUL!!"

"Oh great Troublesome. Don't tell me I have to share a room with you". Paul mumbled

"Yup looks like your stuck with me. Because Ash left to go back home and I really don't want to see my mom now". I replied as I pushed past him and entered the room.

"God what crawled up your ass and died".

I didn't reply just walked into the bathroom changed and laid down in the bed that Paul wasn't using a face the wall.

"It was just a question Troublesome hu why didn't you say something back"

"BECAUSE MY MOM IS ANGRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT THE GRAND FESTAL!!!'' I yelled back and started to ball my eyes out.

Paul started to walk over slowly. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey its okay Troublesome its okay don't let it bother you its okay'' he said as held me even tighter.

I squeezed him back just needed someone there. We will probably take this all back in the morning. The thought of that kinda hurt me.

I don't like Paul. Do I?