Chapter 1

Dawn POV

The sun coming through the window woke me up. When I turned my head I saw Paul.

OH NO OH NO I MUST HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP OH NO.

I shrieked is surprise.

"Troublesome, keep it down will you. iI'm trying to sleep."

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?????'' I started to freak out.

"Troublesome I know everything that happened so you better be quite I'm trying to sleep. And you are traveling with me now sweetheart."

"NO NO NO!! GOD NO" I yelled and stopped my foot down.

"Well.....if you don't want to go home to your mommy this is the only way hun."

"Fine." I snapped. "You just better stop with the pet names"

"Whatever you say doll face."

"Whatever is Dawn asshole. I'm going to train.'' I said as I ran out if the room just trying to get away from him.

My minds a huge blur. I'm not sure what I feel anymore. I like Paul more than i should but he gets on my nerves. At the same time I kinda like it.

I've been working with piplup for at least an hour then I hear a familiar voice call my name.

"KENNY" I ran up to give him a hug. At the last second I tripped over a rock in the ground, fell on top of Kenny, and my lips landed on his.

As that happened Paul came out of nowhere.

"It looks like I'm interrupting something," He said with a slice on anger is his voice. Then he walked away.

"PAUL, PAUL" I yelled quickly getting off of Kenny leaving him there on the ground to follow Paul.