Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13

•Symone's POV •

I've been crying my eyes out all day well for the last couple hours . I can't believe Jace turned out to be crazy . I want to go home . & on top of all that this crazy negro locked me in this room , like where am I gone go he got guards all around this place . He must be paying them good because I offered on of the guards 25,000 to let me go and that over grown nigga just laughed in my face . Once I stop crying I heard loud music and I smelled Kush . I wonder what this nigga got going on up in here .

Okay so if you wondering how I know what kush smell like , this is what happened. I was at Blake's house and his mama was gone for the weekend . so we decide to have a little kickback , with our mains

• FLASH BACK •

Blake - Symone gone smoke on with yo boy .

Me- Nawl ,, I'm good .

Blake - I told y'all Symone little ahh can't hang . ( he said to some of our other friends )

Me- Yes I can

Blake - { puts the blunt to my lips } come on baby girl smoke with me

Me- Man I can't you know my pops gone be tripping and shyt .

Blake - You ain't going home you spending the night here with me , Gene and Mark

Me- I don't know about this ,I mean I'm a good girl .

Blake- I know you stressed out because yo step mom , and Elijah and Kaleb just up and leaving for the army , come on smoke with me I already got them rolled . All you have to do baby girl is put it to yo lips and inhale good shyt and exhale that bull shyt .

Mark- Sy can hang with us .

Me - give it here { I put it to my lips and inhaled just like Blake said and exhale I chocked the first time but then I got used to it ... it wasn't no puff puff pass like off Friday everybody had they on , where Mark & Blake got it from I'll never know .} I told you I could hang .

About five minutes later I starred feel in gooder than a mug . I never felted like this before but I knew I wanted to fell like this again . I don't know what got into me that night but I down five shots of Hennessy .

Blake - Sy ! Sy ! slow down baby .

• END OF POV•

I looked up from my daydream , To see Jace.

Jace- Symone have you been crying ?

Me- What does it look like.....you ... you..

Jace- What 😏

Me- You butthole !

Jace- Baby girl ..

Got cut off

Me- What negro ?

Jace- I know you hungry , I had on of my boys go get your favorite .

Me- No thank you I'll starve to death before I take yo hand outs ! { I yelled }

Jace- Baby girl did we not go over the rules ? No wait ,We did go over the rules . I think i need to teach you how to show you future husband some respect .

Me - I would never marry yo crazy ahh never { I said as I rose up off the couch in the room and point my finger in his face .}

Out of nowhere Jace garbed my hand and pushed me to the floor and started kicking my ahh . I thought he would stop after about 10-15 minutes but nawl he slang my little body all across the room , I screamed and hollered . Just wen I thought he was done he call to girls up in there to finish me off . Jace is so messed up he pulled up a chair and rolled up a blunt and watched me get my ahh kicked , I gotta hurry up and call somebody for help . I got beat for two hours , for to freckling hours ! LORD WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS ! { I thought to my self} I crawled into the corner of the room and cried .

Jace- I bet yo ahh gone eat now ! haha that shyh was funny the was you screamed in pain while Candy and Chrystal was beating you . Candy go warm up her food and bring it hear and Chrystal get her a bottle of water and tell somebody to come clean this blood up off my floor .

I'm guess the girl that name is Chrystal said - Okay Jason.

Jace- WTF you just call me Chrystal ?

Before she could even respond Jace had her hanging over the balcony screaming for dear life ...

Chrystal- J-j-j - aaa-- ce

Jace- Nawl that ain't what you said

And just like that he let the girl go , I screamed louder this time I can't believe he just killed her

Me- Y-y-yo-yo-you killed her .

Jace - Yup she hit you BAE and she called me Jason the only people that can call me that is my moms and you BAE . After candy come back with your food she gone be gone to .

Me- I don't wanna stay here anymore! { I cried }

Jace- Okay baby I got another place we can go that's just across town , is that Kool with you?

Me - Yes just get me out of here

Jace - I want you to love me before we get married so I'll give us two weeks to get to know each other better . Give me an hour then we can go .

I just nodded my head because I didn't want to upset him any more .

• END OF POV••

Jace getting buck🙈🙉🙊 ! & he killing people ,,, 🙈🙉🙊he cray cray !!!!!😁😁😁😳😳😳😳

I wonder what's gone happen next !! read more to find out .

I promise I'll update more !

LIKE👍!COMMENT💬!VOTE⭐️!&& ADD TO YOUR LIBRARIES📚💻📱

---

CAMMI 💚💜💙