3.Whats wrong with me!

Viv POV.
I wake up and the only thing that I can see is Jinyoung.sleepin obviously.I get up and my stomach hurts.whatever.I shake him really hard so he wakes up."hey idiot wake up!"wow I sound like my stepmother."wh-why-what-oh your awake!"he said and smile."what's wrong with you?"I ask."what? I can't even smile?"he said coldly."Ani Its just weird cause you were bullying me this morning!"I said in a sarcastic way possible."well I was just bored +mad +annoyed..that's all."he answers.Then something hit me.I remember he said "me too".So I ask him."can I ask you a question?"."yeah whatever"he said with no interest."why did you say me too when I said I'm sick of living or something like that."I said and nearly shuttered cause I can't remember what I said this morning.Hehe I'm a grandma I know.But don't judge me .please."Nah it's nothing"he said and didn't even look at me."did your mother ever teach you manners Mr.Idiot!"I said in a sarcastic way."Of course she did and didn't your mother teach you to talk nicely towards people especially guys."he said coldly."No she didn't."I answer."Oh that's why."he said."what?"I ask."That's why you are rude and stupid"he said and again..didn't even look at me."but my mom always said if you're talking to people , you need to look at them."I said .Then he look at me and do a disgust face."whatever I'm going back to class!"I said and grab my bag.Then he leave me alone.Great.

[at class]

I go to class and Jinyoung is already there.Wait why do I even care."why are you late?"The teacher ask."I-I.."Ok I don't want to say that my stepsister bully me.Dont ask me why cause if you are me you will not say it either.trust me you don't."She sprain her ankle and I help her go to the nurse office cause she's new."A boy replied and it is Park Jinyoung."well I forgive you and is your ankle still hurt ?"she ask me.(the teacher is a She by the way >)."Ani it's fine now"I answered and seat at my place.

*skip school *

Yeay school is over and I can go home and have a date with my pillow.

*pang*

Something hit my face and its was my one and only..wait I mean THE one and only freakin step sister..GREATTTTTTTT."OW why do you always hit me !Do you anything better to do!"I shouted at her."wait did you just shout at me!"She said to me."HELL YA I just shout at you YOONLIN!"I said half shouting."GIRLS!"she call He slave to hit me or hurt me .IDFK.cause I hate her!I just wait for something to hit me but it didn't."If you lay your filthy finger on her ,I will KILL YOU!"he shouted.Wait its Jinyoung.why is he doing here.She glare at me and give me you-are-dead look.Yeay I'm dead.thanks Jinyoung.You don't want to know what will she do.My stepmother and stepsister combine their powers.It feel like hell.

"Why did you do that!"I said with a mad tone."well a thank you should be nice."he look at me straight in the eyes."thanks but you don't know what she will do when I came home!"I said half shouting."so she is your stepsister."he said and I was shocked cause how does he knows."how do you know?"I ask."yaah grandma you don't remember when you said it to me!"he said ."whatever but yes she is the one and you don-"he cut me off and "you can stay and my house "he smirk."bu-but"sh!t why did I shutter."awww you are shy"he said and smirk again.Wait why do my harteu feel like it's going to explode.Am I mad or something?

What's wrong with me?