Was...that...Dad?!

*My POV* 'That stupid idiot! Thanks to him I have no idea where I am!' Sarada thought as she dashed across a path trying to find a village or something familiar *an hour earlier* "Boruto! Don't mess with that!" Sarada said as she saw Boruto holding the time scroll "I haven't even opened it yet!" He yelled "You want to though" "Touché" Boruto said as Sarada was right "Boruto!" Mitsuki called startling him and making Boruto drop he scroll "Baka! You dropped it!" Sarada yelled angrily "Relax! It hasn't even opened!" Boruto yelled putting his hands up trying not to make the Uchiha even more angry Mitsuki picked it up and handed it to Boruto "Here" and he opened it "Mitsuki!" They both yelled but nothing happened "Maybe it's a fake one" Boruto said confused "Of course not or otherwise we would've been in Genjutsu right now" Sarada replied 'Maybe you have to read it' Boruto thought as he was looking through the scroll and touched one of the symbols that started to glow "What did you do?!" Sarada yelled "I just touched one of the symbols that's it!" He yelled "You idiot! Boruto!" She yelled as she pushed him out of the way and in a flash she was gone *Sarada POV* 'And thanks to him I'm stuck in whatever this place is!' I thought as I was running still don't know where I'm going until I passed someone I stopped to look and I guess he person did too cause I saw him facing me 'It's a man...no a kid...more like a teenager....he looks my age' I thought but as I got to see him more clearly I gasped and froze in shock "N-No...way..." I said stuttering the boy I was looking at was the teenaged version of my....Dad?!