I Promised You

Hi, I'm Gu Hyeri. 16 years old. I lived in America with my parents. We moved in America when I was 8 years old.

I missed our house in Korea. My friends, classmates, and specially...

Jeon Jungkook

His my best friend. I liked him starting from the day they transferred at the empty house beside ours. Our parents became good friends and also us.

☜FLASHBACK☞

"I wan't to be a singer..." He said while watching the television.

"You can sing, check. You can dance, check. Your face, X" I said jokingly while doing the hand gestures.

"Tss... Just wait and see." He said putting his hands on his hips. I just laughed at him. "If I became a singer, you should go to my fan signing event."

I just nodded at him while laughing.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" He scolded but then he also laughed. "Promise?"

"Promise." I repeated and smiled at him. "Goodluck to your dream."

"Hyeri! Can you please go here for a while?" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I shouted back and snapped my fingers in front of the day dreaming Jungkook.

I ran to the kitchen and sat at the stool and leaned at the counter. "Why are calling me Eomma?" I asked.

"Pack your things." She said while washing the plates.

"Eh? Why?" I asked.

"We'll be moving in America." She gave me her sweetest smile.

"Okay..." I said with a sad tone. Why do we need to move... I walked outside the kitchen and made my way to my room.

"Boo!" Jungkook tried to shock me but he failed. He looked at me with at eyebrow raised. "What's the problem? Why is your face down? Are you sick?" He placed his hand on my neck then to my forehead to check if I'm sick.

"I'm not." I simply said and went to my room. I started packing my things.

☜Jungkook's POV☞

What happened to her? She's not sick, though. Why am I so curious...

I went to the kitchen and walked beside Mrs. Gu. "Um, Mrs. Gu?" She turned her head to look at me. "What happened to Hyeri?" I asked.

"You'll know tomorrow." She smiled and patted my head. I went back to the living room and sat at the couch while watching cartoons.

"I'll know it tomorrow?'

☜Hyeri's POV☞

Last thing to put...

I looked at the Bear that Jungkook gave me on my birthday last year. I placed it on top of the other things and closed my luggage.

I went down to the kitchen and sat down on the stool. "Done?" My mom asked. "Ne." I replied and sighed. I don't wan't to leave...

"We'll leave later at 3, take a rest first and I'll wake you up later." She instructed and continued cleaning the kitchen.

I went to my room without looking at Jungkook. I shifted to sleep and went to dream land...

★★★★★★★★★★

"Hyeri. Wake up." I heard a soft voice while someone's shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw mom. Oh yeah we will move to America... "Change your clothes and we'll wait you downstairs.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 25, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

I Promised Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें