Cole x shy!Reader (Cake)

In all of Ninjago, there was never as shy a person as I was. 

         I swear, it took me years to even remotely come out of my shell! 

         But that's not the story I wanted to tell. The story I'm going to tell, is how I managed to make a friend, and how that friend became something more. 

-------------------------------(flashback)-----------------------------

       I wasn't looking forward to today, this was the day I had to go out into town and socialize with other human beings. 

        I had to go to a nearby bakery and place an order for a cake my aunt asked me to get. She wanted to order a wedding cake for, well, obvious reasons, and asked me if I could go do it while she got everything else ready. Of course, I agreed and went to place the order. 

         After I placed the order, I started to walk out the door, only to bump into someone. I quietly hissed, rubbing the bridge of my noise, and looked up at the person I bumped into. 

        It was a muscular guy wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans. He had green(?) eyes and shaggy black hair swooping off one side. I blushed a little, and looked away. "S-Sorry sir." I said, swiftly backing up.

       He smiled a bit. "No worries," he said, crossing his arms behind his head, "you didn't harm anything." When he noticed my blush, he smirked. "Hmm, is that a bit of blush there I see?~" He playfully laughed. 

Mother of Primus this guy was smooth.

         I shook my head and tried to walk around him, closing my eyes. But he grabbed my arm gently. "Hey...I was just joking," He apologized, "sorry I just uh..." finally it was HIS turn to blush. "I just thought that you were kinda cute..." He whispered the last part, but I still heard him.

         My face must have been super red by then. "So uh...what cake did you get?" I asked him, and his eyes sparkled. "Oh, I got a delectable Perfect Chocolate cake!" He said, pointing to a sample cake in the display. "What did you get?" 

          I slightly smiled. "Oh, I placed an order for a wedding cake." 

           The guy froze in place, and his face fell. "A wedding cake..." 

            My eyes widened, "Not for me, my aunt!" I exclaimed, flushing slightly. He sighed in relief. "That's a relief." He muttered under his breath. Wait, did that mean he liked me?

            I shook that thought off, and the guy smiled at me. "So, does that mean you'll need a date for your aunt's wedding?" He asked, smirking a little. My face flushed even more, why was he so content to keep flirting with me?!

            Then, he handed me a piece of paper, not even asking me if I wanted it. "I guess I'll see you around." He said, winking at me, and left. I looked down at the piece of paper. 

Cole Hence

(Random number)

Call me soon~ ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/n): AHHHH!! THIS UPDATE TOOK FOREVER!! Sorry...but I'm glad I got this done ^^ school can be hard sometimes... especially when you're writing for speech class most of the time. But I hope you enjoyed this little oneshot for Cole! Maybe I could make a part two? If you guys want that? But I'm still gonna do part three of the Yandere! Clone Ninja x reader x Ninja, so stay tuned for that! I'll see you guys next time!