Introduction.

LOS GECKOS.
❝GECKO.❞

ROWEN placed her hands on the wheel of her impala, and watched from the corner of her eye as her knuckles turned a shade of red

It had been seconds ago, when she'd gotten a call from her uncle Eddie claiming the boys were out in Mexico.

The winds brought up the sand from the outside, as she reached down to go and grab her cellphone which hadn't been what the kids were using. Although at twenty-five she would be thought to have had the latest technology but Rowen had been out of every loop for a very long time. Training to become a cop was something she devoted her ass too. Of course, she had to, seeing as her brothers were big criminals. Seth and Richie had disowned her when they found out about the career she was taking on. Hence, why they haven't talked in years. Ritchie's tried to contact his younger sister, but Rowen was pissed.

She was pissed due to the fact that she had kept Richie's secret. The one about him being the one who set the fire on their abusive dick of a father. Rowen stood by his side, and kept the secret Seth would never accept.

her breath caught in her deprived throat as she stomped her boot clad foot on the brakes, her eyes wide as she watched the figure curse and stop right in front of her car. Hopping out of her all black vehicle, she huffed out a breath and paid attention to the man in the hat that had resembled one of a cowboys. "Sir, are you alright?" The man studied her face and she looked at him in utter confusion, although she tried to hide it. Freddie couldn't place his finger on who she looked like, but she looked damned familiar. "What was that?" He snapped out of his trance and let the girl speak again.

She chuckled, but began to look worried as Freddie had looked out of it a minute ago. "I said are you alright? I almost hit you with my car." He only shook his head and the corners of his mouth lifted a bit to be polite. "What's your name, ranger."

Federico almost coughed on his own spit, as he wondered how she knew he was a Texas ranger. "Ranger?"

"Yeah, the hat." Rowen motioned to his hat, and flicked the top of it smiling. He let out a breath. he knew he was overreacting but there was this aura coming from the girl and he didn't know what it was exactly, which scared the rinche. She held out her hand for him to shake and he grasped it, "I'm-"

Before she could further introduce himself, Gonzalez began to gather images of the girl and the Gecko brothers. First the three of them escaping a fire, and them the girl side by side, gun in her hands, and then her crying and the boys walking out of the door and then last the girl on the phone, almost hitting him with her car. He gasped. "Gecko." Rowen released his hand and took a step back, reaching for the gun tucked in her shorts

"Who the fuck are you, and how do you know my name?"