PART TWO

YOUR POV
i wale up to the soumd of my alarm, i look at the time 6:47 i decide i have enough time to take a shower so thats exactly what i do, lathering the soap into my scalp i start singing my favorite song. 20 minutes later i hop out of the shower brush my hair, do my makeup amd i head out. i start walking to school just relizing its 1.4 miles away, i meed the exorcise so i start jogging to school and dont stop until
i get there. i look at my new school, scratch that ; new life.
i walk into the school, all eyes on me "great im the new outcast" i mutter. i suddenly see a figure that looks familiar, i think hes from the store i bought my clothes from. he notices me staring and says "greetings and salutations" i look at him and say "sorry, my day has been a little chaotic so i dont know what or where im going" he replies with "chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling" IF YOU GET THAT, YOU ARE MY NEW FRIEND i laugh and then ask him if he can show me my first class, i hand him my schedule. he says joyfully "we have every class together except for gym" i was going to reply but then was interpreted by someone said "haha look at the new girl talking to that faggot" the guy that said that walked towards us and started pushing him, pushes turned to punches. im not violent but when he pushed him i felt a spark, of anger. i pulled him away from the guy he replys with "your really protecting that faggot" i reply with "that 'faggot' is my friend now leave him alone!" i calm myself down, i cant use your powers, not in public anyway. he replies with "a girl isnt going to tell me what to do!" he begins walking towards him again. i quickly grab the guy and help him up then run away. i ask him for his name and he says "cole"
yo yo yo, i would ask how you are but you cant reply anyway. anyways that was part two, welp i gotta go *starts singing screen because its playing on my spotify playlist*