the newbie

She walked down the hall not knowing what to expect.

Lily's POV
I walked down the hall when suddenly i came across the most beautiful person i have ever seen when he talked, hey are you new?
I nodded when the bell rang .
Here would you like me too take you to your next class?
I nodded feeling my cheeks blush so i looked at my feet the whole time

TIME SKIP TO CLASS BECAUSE I AM A SACK OF POTATOES

Here we are i cant believe we have the same class k talk to you later. Adam said

TIME SKIP TO AFTER CLASS AT LUNCH BROUGHT TO YOU BY LILDAM

Adams POV
I saw lily walk into the lunch room and i obviously invited her over to the table with me and my friends/squad cause i had a crush on her.

Lily's POV
Adam invited me to sit with him and his squad i obviously sat with them he introduced me to his friends. He said hey lily this is max, ross, red, barney, alesa, tim, shelby, aphmau, Jason, preston, Jessica, and you already know me, also guys this is lily say hi.
Hi lily everyone said other than jessica she just yelled my name and we hugged.
Adam asked if we knew each other.
We both replied duh shes my cousin.
Everyone laughed then some random girl came up and said oh hey babe, hugging Adam. I just ran off to the bathroom and jess followed close behind me followed by the rest of the girls.

Adams POV
Lily and all of the girls ran to the bathroom i yelled at eva to get off of me and that we are not dating. She just said you will be mine.
I just ate silently untill Jessica came and slapped me in the face.
So i said ouch what was that for?
She replied back yelling YOU BROKE LILY'S HEART ADAM!! HOW DARE YOU?! ?!???